07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

i was at the game tonight...pretty boring game, the Flyers didn't seem to have a consistent effort throughout.  i had a real douchebag fan in front of me.  he called every player by their nickname, basically their name with an "-y" at the end of that.  on top of that, he had a flyers hat turned backwards, a flyers jersey with his name on it.  but the kicker is, not only did his flyer jersey have his name on it, he thought so highly of himself that he had the captain's "C' put on it...terrible.  i hope he's dead.

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on October 14, 2007, 01:35:31 AM
i was at the game tonight...pretty boring game, the Flyers didn't seem to have a consistent effort throughout.  i had a real douchebag fan in front of me.  he called every player by their nickname, basically their name with an "-y" at the end of that.  on top of that, he had a flyers hat turned backwards, a flyers jersey with his name on it.  but the kicker is, not only did his flyer jersey have his name on it, he thought so highly of himself that he had the captain's "C' put on it...terrible.  i hope he's dead.

I cant believe you sat right behind me, what are the odds  :-D
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SunMo on October 14, 2007, 01:35:31 AM

What was his last name?

SunMo

it was like Deloucia or something like that

what made it worse is that my friend is a Flyers fan, but not a huge one, so he asks me, "Is that one of the guys they signed this offseason?"  I then told him to die

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on October 14, 2007, 10:41:10 AM
it was like Deloucia or something like that

what made it worse is that my friend is a Flyers fan, but not a huge one, so he asks me, "Is that one of the guys they signed this offseason?"  I then told him to die
You really need to kill your friend man, thats bad. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

i made him pick up the bar tab that led to my beautiful drunk post above

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on October 14, 2007, 11:10:26 AM
i made him pick up the bar tab that led to my beautiful drunk post above
U should have still stabbed him with an AIDS needle, after stealing his wallet

SunMo

i would've if i hadn't used it on the captain

MDS

man i dont know what kinds of peoples johnny boy hangs out with....
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: MDS on October 14, 2007, 12:23:24 PM
man i dont know what kinds of peoples johnny boy hangs out with....
I think you mean Sunny Cakes

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

dis12

C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen