2007 Phillies Playoff Thread

Started by Wingspan, October 01, 2007, 03:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

I used to work at home full time, which makes me an expert on it.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 02, 2007, 09:11:14 AM
So, which jobless losers will actually be watching in HD on Wednesday at 3?

Present

Actually thats a lie, class lets out at 3:10 so I'll probably miss the first 20-30 minutes.

bowzer

This jobless loser will be there on Thursday hahaha.

Rome

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 02, 2007, 12:31:25 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on October 02, 2007, 09:11:14 AM
So, which jobless losers will actually be watching in HD on Wednesday at 3?

Present

Actually thats a lie, class lets out at 3:10 so I'll probably miss the first 20-30 minutes.

Goodie-goodie won't cut class?

Ban??

SD_Eagle5

Its Calculus but I know the Professor is a Phils fan so chances are he's gonna let us out early.

SunMo

http://philadelphia.comcastsportsnet.com/view_content_0p.asp?ID=56457

Playoff roster is set...

Mesa is in...Geary out, i don't agree with that.  they also kept 3 catchers
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Wingspan

The only thing I can see with Geary is that he throws a lot of fly balls...and between Coors Field and CBP...that can be Dangerous.

I dont understand bringing in Helms and Barajas though. Those two being on the roster has Gillick's slime all over it.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

phattymatty

according to tim mccarver and the other fox douchebag from the game over the weekend, wes helms is going to play a big part in these playoffs. 

SunMo

This article says that Geary has a hurt elbow, so I guess that's why he's not on the roster.

Barajas makes sense only because Ruiz got hurt on Sunday and you can't risk being without a backup if Ruiz re injures himself during the series sometime

PoopyfaceMcGee

Hey, Adam Eaton... farg YOU!

Remember that this guy is making probably close to or more than 100 times than you are.  If you're Geowhizzer, it might be closer to 200 times.

Seabiscuit36

So Gillicks faces were worth it  :-D 

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Don Ho

9:00 AM HST - now that sucks!  I work out of home which helps.  Phone will be off the hook all morning.  Sorry customers but I've waited 13 years for this.  Send me an email.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Hahahaha.  Awful.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bj_a3lL3HhY

This girl has "bukkake star" written all over her.   :-D

SunMo

MDS

Hamels apparently pissed a lot of people off by saying he would only come back if the team was contention. Also, Larry Anderson hates Howard Eskin and he called him a funhole.  :-D

Also:
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.