Started by ice grillin you, May 01, 2007, 02:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i would give a decade off my life to be feva right now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Haha...you'd be dead by now with as much as you've said that to all newcomers.

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 20, 2012, 08:19:55 PM
i would give a decade off my life to be feva right now

I get that a lot...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MDS

admit it, its better than lost
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

ice grillin you

lol...im farged in the ass with a pineapple on this

Feva

I'm at work now... in the control room getting ready for the 11p SC... and I can't stop singing, "wayyyy doooowwwwwnnnn in the hole!"

Dammit... it's got me.

3 episodes into the 2nd season.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

the glory hole sucks us all in

what do you do exactly feva....general board duties for shows

Sgt PSN

He writes Stuart Scott's script. 

ice grillin you

stuart scott and tracy mcgrady could help a blind person see

SD

Think Feva told me he was a Producer at a tailgate.

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 29, 2012, 10:22:10 PM
the glory hole sucks us all in

what do you do exactly feva....general board duties for shows

I'm an Associate Director. Basically, the #2 in the production of any ESPN studio show. I do a number of shows... but my main show is NFL Live.

ice grillin you

can you slide wendi nix my digits?

ice grillin you

oh and how awful is it living in connecticut...i know you told me before you really liked the atl...but you couldnt pass up an espn offer...but you and wifey were a little concerned with the every day life up there...is it as bad as yous imagined?

Feva

CT is aiiight. I like it enough, i guess... Wifey loves it (shocked the hell outta me) and the boys are in a good magnet school they really like. The job is why I'm here tho so as long as that's good, it's all good. Biggest thing for me is now I have better access to the Eagles, but overall, ATL blows CT outta the water and we haven't ruled out going back in a few years w/ESPN at the top of the resume.