The Wire

Started by ice grillin you, May 01, 2007, 02:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

yeah when he did his rust belt series she was on the baltimore episode

and the show is monday nite after the annual labor day NR marathon so im sure its been seen by critics
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

what the farg are you douches talking about
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There's a character named Snoop on this show called The Wire.    Maybe you've heard of it.   The actress who portrays Snoop made an appearance on this other show, about food and travel, hosted by a smug douchebag and former Baltimore heroin addict Anthony Bourdain.  The rest of the banter is irrelevant.

Need any more help?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Weak, she looks a little like a dude.

Seabiscuit36

I will say i love Bourdain, his hate for Rachel Ray and other sellouts warms my heart. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

Sure.  Don't me he ain't a smug douchebag.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

i see you found the Gin already
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on September 03, 2010, 03:07:13 PM
Sure.  Don't me he ain't a smug douchebag.

altho i can kind of see people seeing that in him he is one of the more self depreciating people around...its just that hes very forward and in your face at times...also hes not from baltimore...just worked there for a couple months and left because he said it was the worst most depressing place hes ever been...and thats saying something coming from someone who was on crack when he lived there

bourdain in a nutshell is one of my heros
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

rjs246

If my life is like his when I'm his age I will have done something right. Traveling the world to eat good food and get drunk constantly? In.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

You want the be a hero to the likes of vigy

Pass.

rjs246

Actually Havas doesn't regularly enter my mind when I'm making judgements about things, but otherwise, quality post.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Bourdain has been doing what he loves for years and years, including a lot of recreational drugs (but who's counting?).  He is really living the dream.  And I love shteinting all over the WIRE thread.

Diomedes

You can live the dream and be a snob.  Happens all the time.

PoopyfaceMcGee