2007 Flyers Offseason Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 10, 2007, 06:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Downie vs Jessiman 9-22Jessiman is like 6'4", Downie is maybe 5'10".   ;D
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

LOL at the Rangers hacks making excuses.  Downie jacked him, plain & simple.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on September 24, 2007, 09:33:20 AM
LOL at the Rangers hacks making excuses.  Downie jacked him, plain & simple.
My favorite part is them explaining in fight that Jessiman took boxing lessons over the summer and then BAM, Downie caught him with the right hook. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

Tonight's game at home vs the Devils is on CSN

Cerevant

WTF?  Fighting in the pre-season?!?  These guys need to get over themselves.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Seabiscuit36

The flyers have had at my count 11 fights in the preseason, and have won all but 3. 

rjs246

Quote from: Cerevant on September 24, 2007, 11:49:04 AM

You need to throw yourself off a cliff.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on September 24, 2007, 12:26:32 PM
Quote from: Cerevant on September 24, 2007, 11:49:04 AM

You need to throw yourself off a cliff.

:-D :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

thanks for letting the old rich white people win by caring about the nhl 2 years after they stuck it in your ass and canceled the season.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

SD_Eagle5

Anyone want two tickets to the Flyers game tonight? I know its really short notice but I can't use them. They're good seats, section 107 row 2.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 24, 2007, 05:19:45 PM
Anyone want two tickets to the Flyers game tonight? I know its really short notice but I can't use them. They're good seats, section 107 row 2.
damn SD, those are sick seats.  I'm lucky enough to have to eat dinner at the inlaws tonight  :'(

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 24, 2007, 05:21:07 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 24, 2007, 05:19:45 PM
damn SD, those are sick seats.  I'm lucky enough to have to eat dinner at the inlaws tonight  :'(

ha, I just PM'd you.

Anyone? I'd hate to see them go to waste.