Quote from: Jerome99RIP on July 11, 2007, 02:34:35 PM
Thu Oct 25, 2007 Flyers At Lightning  7:30 PM

I smell a long weekend in Tampa.   

You can smell Tampa from Galveston.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: BigEd76 on July 11, 2007, 04:28:59 PM
Last 8 games: NYR, NYI, @NYR, @NJ, @NYI, @PIT, NJ, PIT....wtf

I second that. What. the. farg.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

rangers last TEN games

pitt
at nj
at phi
phi
nj
at pitt
pitt
at nyi
nyi
at nj
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Briere is making the rounds today.  WIP this morning, press conference at noon, then DNL at 5...

ice grillin you

i heard him on wip

zzzzzzzzz

typical cliche ridden interview

BigEd76

He's Canadian.  You shouldn't expect much of a personality...

ice grillin you

true....and even worse hes french canadian

BigEd76

ha...he's as tall as the teens getting his autograph

Seabiscuit36

I met that guy rocking the mohawk and Flyers Tats on his head at the draft party, dude must not work.  He's nice, but reminds me of Shoulderpad Shawn
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Here he is again.  Note the look on Briere's face:

:-D

BigEd76

SD_Eagle5

FF can proudly wear his Boucher jersey again:
QuoteBrian Boucher Agrees to Contract With Phantoms
Philadelphia Flyers
July 23, 2007
The Philadelphia Flyers announced that 6'2", 198-pound goaltender Brian Boucher has signed a contract with the Flyers' American Hockey League affiliate, the Philadelphia Phantoms, according to club General Manager Paul Holmgren. Per club policy, financial terms were not disclosed.

"Brian is a good goalie who will add depth to the organization and solidify our goaltending situation," said Holmgren in making the announcement.

Boucher, 30, appeared in 18 regular season games for the Chicago Blackhawks and Columbus Blue Jackets during the 2006-07 season, posting a 2-11-3 record and 3.34 goals-against average. He had a 1-1-0 record and 3.80 GAA in three games for Columbus after being claimed on waivers from Chicago on February 27, 2007. He registered a 1-10-3 record, 3.26 GAA and one shutout in 15 games for the Blackhawks. He was signed as a free agent by Chicago on September 23, 2006.

In seven NHL seasons with the Flyers, Phoenix Coyotes, Calgary Flames, Chicago and Columbus from 1999-2000 through 2006-07, Boucher has compiled a 77-96-33 record, 2.79 GAA and 13 shutouts in 220 regular season games.

In three seasons with the Flyers from 1999-2000 through 2001-02, Boucher posted a 46-38-12 record, 2.45 GAA and seven shutouts in 103 regular season games. He was named to the 2000 NHL All-Rookie Team after winning a career-high 20 games and posting a league-best 1.91 GAA. He was traded by the Flyers, along with Nashville's third round pick in the 2002 NHL Entry Draft, to the Coyotes in exchange for Michal Handzus and Robert Esche on June 12, 2002. He was originally drafted by the Flyers in the first round (22nd overall) of the 1995 NHL Entry Draft.

Over parts of four seasons (1997-98 through 1999-2000 and 2005-06), Boucher appeared in 77 career AHL regular season games, compiling a 38-23-9 record, 2.76 GAA and two shutouts. In three seasons with the Phantoms (1997-98 through 1999-2000), Boucher registered a 36-20-9 record, 2.88 GAA and two shutouts. He was a member of the Phantoms' 1998 Calder Cup Championship Team.

PoopyfaceMcGee