Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

wildcat48

He's decent but he's no Gaylord_Focker

Geowhizzer

I'll file this under "I'll believe it when I see it."

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on July 06, 2007, 10:19:04 PM
The blogger (Eklund) and Panaccio have a $500 dinner bet on this now.

That thread's a trip.

:-D

Eklund is a douche. I'll believe my grandmother over him.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

anyone on any message board that "gets it right" is just reporting (often as fact) some rumor he read online heard on his local sports or read in his local paper...the rumor may or may not be true but the poster himself is clueless...any one of us could do the same thing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

I heard a rumor that the Flyers are employing a mad scientist that is working to resurrect Maurice "The Rocket" Richard and put him on the third line.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Isn't Selanne like 80 years old anyway?

dis12

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 07, 2007, 04:43:49 AM
Isn't Selanne like 80 years old anyway?
he is 37, but sill managed to score 48 goals and 94 points in '07 (40 goals and 90 points in '06) for Anaheim.
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

PoopyfaceMcGee

Here's the bottom line:

If he plays for the Flyers, he proves to be over the hill.
If he plays anywhere else, he'll put up big numbers.

BigEd76

He's from Finland.  Of course they'll sign him...

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

Today was the first day of conditioning camp at the Skate Zone.  After all the LeClair comparisons, the Flyers went ahead and gave vanRiemsdyk #10

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 06, 2007, 10:31:09 PM
anyone in the world>>> any message board poster

This is the truest thing that any of you nerds has ever said.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

Dallas did us a favor and signed Fedoruk:
QuoteFRISCO, Tex. -- Dallas Stars General Manager Doug Armstrong announced today that the club has signed left wing Todd Fedoruk to a one-year deal ($875,000) for the 2007-08 season.

"Todd adds the elements of size and toughness to our hockey club," said Armstrong. "We expect our fans to enjoy his style of play and we look forward to his contributions to the Dallas Stars in 2007-08."

Fedoruk, 28, appeared in 58 total games last season with the Anaheim Ducks and the Philadelphia Flyers, registering three goals and 11 assists for 14 points with 120 penalty minutes. The Redwater, Alberta, native ranked second on the Flyers in penalty minutes after being acquired by Philadelphia in exchange for a fourth round pick on Nov. 13, 2006.

The 6-2, 241-pound left wing was originally drafted by the Flyers in the seventh round (164th overall) in the 1997 NHL Entry Draft. Over parts of six NHL seasons, Fedoruk has appeared in 354 career games and collected 17 goals and 48 assists for 65 points with 785 penalty minutes. In 19 career playoff games, he is scoreless with 38 penalty minutes.

Acquired by Anaheim from Philadelphia on July 29, 2005 in exchange for a second round draft pick in 2005, Fedoruk produced career-highs in goals (4), assists (19), points (23), penalty minutes (174) and plus/minus (+6) in 2005-06 with the Ducks. A member of the Philadelphia Phantoms' AHL Calder Cup Championship team in 2005, he played in 16 playoff games, earning four points (2-2-4) with 33 penalty minutes.

dis12

Quote from: SD_Eagle on July 09, 2007, 05:12:48 PM
Dallas did us a favor and signed Fedoruk:
QuoteFRISCO, Tex. -- Dallas Stars General Manager Doug Armstrong announced today that the club has signed left wing Todd Fedoruk to a one-year deal ($875,000) for the 2007-08 season.

"Todd adds the elements of size and toughness to our hockey club," said Armstrong. "We expect our fans to enjoy his style of play and we look forward to his contributions to the Dallas Stars in 2007-08."

Fedoruk, 28, appeared in 58 total games last season with the Anaheim Ducks and the Philadelphia Flyers, registering three goals and 11 assists for 14 points with 120 penalty minutes. The Redwater, Alberta, native ranked second on the Flyers in penalty minutes after being acquired by Philadelphia in exchange for a fourth round pick on Nov. 13, 2006.

The 6-2, 241-pound left wing was originally drafted by the Flyers in the seventh round (164th overall) in the 1997 NHL Entry Draft. Over parts of six NHL seasons, Fedoruk has appeared in 354 career games and collected 17 goals and 48 assists for 65 points with 785 penalty minutes. In 19 career playoff games, he is scoreless with 38 penalty minutes.

Acquired by Anaheim from Philadelphia on July 29, 2005 in exchange for a second round draft pick in 2005, Fedoruk produced career-highs in goals (4), assists (19), points (23), penalty minutes (174) and plus/minus (+6) in 2005-06 with the Ducks. A member of the Philadelphia Phantoms' AHL Calder Cup Championship team in 2005, he played in 16 playoff games, earning four points (2-2-4) with 33 penalty minutes.
as much as I liked Fridge, there's no chance he will ever be intimidating...after the punishment he took last season. 
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.