2007 Flyers Offseason Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 10, 2007, 06:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

number one heart doesnt win you shtein
number two every team in the league has four or five guys that have a lot of heart (whatever that even means)

gayness abounds
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 19, 2007, 09:50:38 PM
number one heart doesnt win you shtein
number two every team in the league has four or five guys that have a lot of heart (whatever that even means)

gayness abounds
Did you see Anaheim play?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

yeah they had the most talented team in the nhl by far

talent and/or great goaltending wins in hockey

meanwhile heart gets you the 2nd overall pick

dis12

Quote from: rjs246 on June 19, 2007, 08:00:54 AM
Get Gomez and Drury.
I initially wanted Briere as 1st choice, but then realizing we have no official Captain on the team, I gravitated to Drury.  If we can Gomez for low ball $, ok...but I think he's good due to the system the Devils play...maybe not for O&B.
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

ice grillin you

gomez is arguably the number on FA on the market....no low ball there...hes getting a monster deal

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: dis12 on June 20, 2007, 06:22:44 AM
Get Gomez and Drury.
I initially wanted Briere as 1st choice, but then realizing we have no official Captain on the team, I gravitated to Drury.  If we can Gomez for low ball $, ok...but I think he's good due to the system the Devils play...maybe not for O&B.

Timonen was Nashville's Captain last season, so they could always go that route. Most teams won't give the C to a new free agent...I'm expecting Kapanen to get it. Regardless, team Captain is a useless title that serves no purpose aside from arguing with the refs on ice when there is a penalty.

Rome

Quote from: SD_Eagle on June 20, 2007, 09:25:33 AM
Regardless, team Captain is a useless title that serves no purpose aside from arguing with the refs on ice when there is a penalty.

Keith Primeau says arhgkjfakjfdkldjlla!

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: dis12 on June 20, 2007, 06:22:44 AM
Get Gomez and Drury.

Timonen was Nashville's Captain last season, so they could always go that route. Most teams won't give the C to a new free agent...I'm expecting Kapanen to get it. Regardless, team Captain is a useless title that serves no purpose aside from arguing with the refs on ice when there is a penalty.
Sami should get it, when his contract is up, Richards gets the "C"
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

dis12

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on June 20, 2007, 09:41:30 AM
Regardless, team Captain is a useless title that serves no purpose aside from arguing with the refs on ice when there is a penalty.
Keith Primeau says arhgkjfakjfdkldjlla!

there have been other useful captains in history:
Captain Kangaroo
Captain (& Tenille)
Captain Jack (he will get you high tonight)
Captain Hawkeye Pierce
Captain Morgan
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

phattymatty

Seabiscuit36

BigEd76

Rome

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 20, 2007, 01:32:50 PM
Quote from: Jerome99RIP on June 20, 2007, 09:41:30 AMKeith Primeau says 'whoa, I'm dizzy again'

I still would have loved to see Primeau play with the crazy tinted visor

PoopyfaceMcGee