2007 Flyers Offseason Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 10, 2007, 06:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Buffalo won't lose both Briere & Drury.  If Drury goes to San Jose then Briere should be a lock to stay in Buffalo because Buffalo could offer him a max contract.

Like I said, I prefer Briere but getting Gomez away from the Devils would be excellent.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I prefer Gomez only because I have more friends that are Devils fans than Sabres fans.

SD_Eagle5

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SD_Eagle on June 19, 2007, 08:20:29 AM
you have friends?

Ha.  I actually realized I left myself open for that.  Good work.

Seabiscuit36

I'm pretty sure that Briere either stays in Buffalo or goes to Montreal.  I dont want him here at all, i think he's a product of the buffalo system.  I'd rather get Gomez.  If he's outpriced, i'd rather get Forsberg again on a 1 year rental, then get someone like Iginla next year
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

yeah i dont want the flyers going all out this offseason just becaus they sucked last eyar and wanna create a big buzz...they arent gonna do anything this season...id rather have the team improve and mesh and then add a piece like iginal or two next year and hopefully make a two year run at the cup before birons contract is up

what they desperately need more than anything tho is a defensemen or two....even with geting timmonen...unless somehow all these young defensemen develop at one time...but thats highly unlikely

Rome

Quote from: FastFreddie on June 19, 2007, 08:18:37 AM
I prefer Gomez only because I have more friends that are Devils fans than Sabres fans.

If the Flyers stole Gomez I'd flood D@TL's in-box on the EMB with the happy news.

:-D

I hate the stillupfronty ass Devils and their fans almost as much as I hate the Cowboys.

BigEd76

Devils fans will be busy not showing up at the new arena this fall

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

ha...seriously

we are so happy and we are gonna room together and give lots of reach arounds and salad tosses...philly is gonna be so awesome!!

phattymatty

Quotesaid Hartnell.  "Looking on paper at the guys in Philadelphia right now, we have a lot of heart,

what an douche.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: phattymatty on June 19, 2007, 09:16:16 PM
Quotesaid Hartnell.  "Looking on paper at the guys in Philadelphia right now, we have a lot of heart,

what an douche.
They actually do when you look at the younger guys like Upshall, Eager, Richards, Knuble, Sami.  Then when you look at D you have Kuku as a give all type of player.