2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

still stuck with the Pads...I'm hoping for a blowout soon so they switch.

QB Eagles

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

I have a feeling that one team could be up by 20, and the idiots at this station wouldn't change the game.

PhillyPhreak54

Good move getting that Hoyda outta there.

Come on Gas Can...don't be an arsonist today.

Geowhizzer

Seabiscuit36

Is it wrong that i'm enjoying the faces Gillick was showing when Eaton was in there.  It looked like he cant sleep at night because of the ghost of adam eaton
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Don Ho

this team looks so farging tight right now.  

i too have a very sick feeling.  intensified when i saw eaton on the mound, god he really stinks.  I loved hearing McCarver just eating him alive.  welcome to our world timmy.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Its his own goddamn fault for giving him $24M....and his faces should be canned too because he should have upgraded the bullpen via FA and not spent $24 large on iceholes like Adam Eaton.

Great job, Geary.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 29, 2007, 04:42:55 PM
I have a feeling that one team could be up by 20, and the idiots at this station wouldn't change the game.

geo,

you may not want to watch this.  what are they showing in your market?  padres?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Nice DP to get out of the inning.

How many innings can Geary go?

And why do some scrub pitchers look like the second coming of Koufax against the top offense in the NL?

Geowhizzer

And I farging hate having to rely on Gamecast to follow the game.  Especially one like this.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 29, 2007, 04:50:07 PM
And I farging hate having to rely on Gamecast to follow the game.  Especially one like this.

that is almost as bas as watching eaton pitch live.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 29, 2007, 04:50:07 PM

and if the roles were reversed and the Nats were playing for everything we'd roll over. :boom

Geowhizzer

Also, what's up with Victorino?  Why is Werth in today?

The Hawaiian was such a jolt of energy to this offense the past few games, why is he not in today?