2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on September 28, 2007, 08:40:55 PM
wheels all lathered up?  disturbing.

I'm getting the Nats announcers on Extra Innings.  Most annoying announcers in the NL.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 28, 2007, 08:50:03 PM
Guess Ruiz' hand is OK... he managed to hang on to that foul tip (barely).

Hamels getting the pitch count up, but has been DOMINATING.

he looked dead when he hit the ground.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Nats announcers are making a huge deal about Bourn being brought in to pinch-run for Burrell.

Obviously, Sutton and the dweeb I cannot name haven't been watching Uncle Cholly all season.

bowzer

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on September 28, 2007, 08:54:13 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 28, 2007, 08:50:03 PM
Guess Ruiz' hand is OK... he managed to hang on to that foul tip (barely).

Hamels getting the pitch count up, but has been DOMINATING.

he looked dead when he hit the ground.

Yeah, I thought it was the head at first, but the replay clearly showed that it hit him in the hand.

Fortunately, it looked like it hit the meat part of the hand near the pinky, rather than at the top.  Of course, that was a grainy video cap.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

interesting decision to let Cole bat here...especially since he's coming up on his pitch count limit.

i'll be pissed if they let Cole bat and then pull him after 2 batters in the 7th
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SunMo on September 28, 2007, 09:02:15 PM
interesting decision to let Cole bat here...especially since he's coming up on his pitch count limit.

i'll be pissed if they let Cole bat and then pull him after 2 batters in the 7th

I was wondering if they'd let Hamels bat here.  I'm actually kind of surprised they brought him up.

He'd better finish the 8th... unless he gets in trouble.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Geowhizzer

Ruiz breaks up the double play to let Bourn score.  4-0.

Nice hustle by Hamels, too.  :yay

bowzer