2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

I thought the Strike 3 call was a good one.  ???

Thank goodness they won that game...they'd better make the playoffs to soften the blow of another zesty Eagles season.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 17, 2007, 11:35:40 PM
I thought the Strike 3 call was a good one.  ???

Thank goodness they won that game...they'd better make the playoffs to soften the blow of another zesty Eagles season.

That one was borderline, but the ball two and ball three pitches looked more like strikes to me.

I was just surprised to see that one rung up when the other two weren't.  I guess the ump wasn't going to give Branyan three close pitches.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Sgt PSN

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 18, 2007, 12:03:20 AM
Phillies 13
Eagles 12

At least the Eagles have the decency to put any hopes we had of them to rest early in the season. 

MDS

I can't wait until we get swept by DC and igy rushes the field in celebration
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they wont get swept...im hoping for a split...history tells us tho that they lose 3 of 4
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Arizona just gave up 5 in the 8th at home to San Francisco

San Diego won (again)

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 18, 2007, 12:37:29 AM
they wont get swept...im hoping for a split...history tells us tho that they lose 3 of 4

Let them get through the St. Louis series first.

MDS

So Cole will probably be out of the game by the 3rd or 4th inning, do they have a prayer that someone can get the game into the 7th?

BigEd76

The CSN replay started in the bottom of the 4th, so if anyone missed the game earlier, they can see Howard's grand slam and the total collapse of the pitching again...

PhillyGirl

YOu know, it didn't surprise me that they lost that huge lead.

What DID surprise me was that they still won even after giving up that lead.

Phillies teams in the past couple of years, at this point in the season, don't win that game. They lose 14-12.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76