2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

SD_Eagle5

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Maybe they'll lose the 'Bums' title when they're actually in position to play a playoff game. They aren't even leading the wild card chase. Just settle down there, sister.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SD_Eagle5

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on August 30, 2007, 02:17:22 PM
Maybe they'll lose the 'Bums' title when they're actually in position to play a playoff game. They aren't even leading the wild card chase. Just settle down there, sister.

Oh wait, I totally agree with the title of Bums...I was just curious when we're supposed to stop using it. IMO...playoffs...as I said.

SunMo

she's your sister?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

bowzer

rjs246

Quote from: SunMo on August 30, 2007, 02:24:20 PM

she's your sister?

I'm trying to think of the most inappropriate way to respond to this.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

PhillyGirl

Gas can warming up....and its only the farging 4th. :boom

PhillyGirl

Lohse gone....in coming Gas can.

with 2 men on.

Game will be tied by the time this inning is over.  :boom