2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Corey Hart just robbed Iguchi of a game-tying homer.  :boom

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: MDS on August 04, 2007, 09:32:22 PM
Corey Hart :-D

The Phillies in a nutshell.

Touche'

Sweeps comin tomorrow. All is well in igy land

Geowhizzer

It's not so much that they lose (that's expected after so many years of following the team), is the maddeningly ways that they find to lose the games.

MDS

Invented another way to lose tonight. You have to admit, at  least they lose with style.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

The Phillies are the bastich child of major league baseball.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

the bullpen pretty much cost Cole 20 wins the past 3 weeks
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Geowhizzer

SunMo

i just changed the channel and waited for these posts to happen
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

BigEd76

6-19 in 1-run games

Geowhizzer

MDS

I'm beginning to think rjs has the right idea, just don't pay attention. It'll save a lot of trouble. But then where would I let out my anger?

ice grillin you

They're also going to miss Smoltz and Hudson next weekend since both will be facing the Mets...

lololol

easy's 4000 worst post ever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous