2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 01, 2007, 07:24:01 PM
So why is it an issue that he didn't make it. Who actually thought he had a chance?

jesus i love you

i know that you sexy thing you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

is that the padres chevy impala beating the mets at shea in the nl championship series?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: EagleFeva on July 01, 2007, 08:12:53 PM

Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear?

Thanks for the encouragement, Feva!  :D

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

seriously why would any met fan try and puff their chest out after this weekend...the phllies arent as good as them on normal circumstances but with three minor leaguers going what do you expect to happen....certainly not posts of rear view mirrors...

mets fans always have that yankee inferiority complex running thru their veins

Geowhizzer

The Phils suck.  You know it, I know it, the Phillies know it.

Unfortunately, it seems that only you and I care.

ice grillin you

more people should care and then there might be a groundswell to promote change...but i think because baseball is a summertime chill  drink a couple beers have a couple dogs in the brand new stadium fans dont get as invested as they should...and its a shame because the phillies cause me cause much more consternation than any other team in the city...and its not even that close

PhillyPhreak54

QuotePHILADELPHIA -- Kyle Kendrick's leg was in enough pain on Sunday that he had to pitch from the stretch at times with the bases empty.

He was feeling fine, though, after earning his third consecutive win. The Phillies defeated the Mets, 5-3, to avoid a sweep and move within a manageable five games of the National League East leaders.

It marked the longest outing of Kendrick's young big-league career, and it meant he was taming the Mets' bats, something that hadn't been done in the first three games of the series.

But the win raised questions about Kendrick's health. He said after the game that he was headed for the whirlpool and would wrap his leg in ice.

The injury occurred during Kendrick's start in Cleveland on June 19.

He walked to the mound with a slight limp in the sixth inning on Sunday and got the first two outs before leaving to a warm ovation.

"My velocity was a little down, because it hurt to push off," Kendrick said.

"We talked about that in the dugout," said Phillies manager Charlie Manuel of watching Kendrick pitch from the stretch. "Evidently, he felt comfortable with it. That's fine."

Hurting or not, Kendrick proved to be a remedy for a troubled pitching staff. He threw a season-high 6 2/3 innings and allowed a season-low two runs."

More injuries!! Yay!!

Geowhizzer

How's your arm, Phreak?  You may get the callup soon.

ice grillin you

the more injuries the better...i wanna see carrasco up...even if hes not ready and its only for a few starts at least its exciting to see the possible future

BigEd76

gave up 5 runs and 5 walks in 5 innings today.  He sucks  :P

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

John Clark on SF;

Phillies are scouting Jose Contreras.

He might be more cooked than Freddy Garcia.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 01, 2007, 11:49:07 PM
John Clark on SF;

Phillies are scouting Jose Contreras.

He might be more cooked than Freddy Garcia.

Yeah lets trade again with the White Sox.  Wasn't like Freddy was injured goods or anything.