2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

BigEd76

Geowhizzer

Another homer for Howard.  Warming up nicely.  Hitting .286 for June, .296 the last week.

Maybe he's finally "rounding" into shape...

BigEd76

Burrell HR
Howard HR
Rollins HR

That's the offense for this game

Geowhizzer

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 11, 2007, 09:00:18 PM
Burrell HR
Howard HR
Rollins HR

That's the offense for this game

And, amazingly enough, Eaton is keeping the Chisox in check.

MDS

The Sox suck. Detroit will kill this team, though.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

love the Don Ho shout out by the ESPN crew!

Aaaawwrrigghhttt!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 07, 2007, 09:39:32 AMthey are gonna get blasted...how many runs is chicago gonna score in the bank....scary

MDS

gloating in igys stupidity. thats like laughing at the kid with down syndrome who cant tie his own shoes.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 06, 2007, 04:16:21 PM
eaton is clearly the weak link on the staff

Yep - a 7-4 weak link.  He's won 4 out of his last 5 decisions.  In the last seven starts he's given up 3, 1, 0, 4, 5, 2, & 0 earned runs.

BigEd76

Phillies radio update on Garcia: pathology in the labrum and fraying on the rotator cuff, and he's seeking a 2nd opinion.  Bye.

Rome

Ha!  I just watched the highlights from mlb.com and the Phillies had Meathead himself, Rob Reiner, in the booth during Howard's colossal shot.

MDS

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 11, 2007, 10:30:35 PM
Phillies radio update on Garcia: pathology in the labrum and fraying on the rotator cuff, and he's seeking a 2nd opinion.  Bye.

So I guess his career is over? Season? Hell of a trade.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on June 12, 2007, 12:36:37 AM
Quote from: BigEd76 on June 11, 2007, 10:30:35 PM

So I guess his career is over? Season? Hell of a trade.

Probably done for the year, I'd say.