2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 13, 2007, 10:22:36 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2007, 10:20:50 PM
holy god why would you go home there...the run means nothing

Victorino has decent speed and I don't have a problem with sending him home.  It took a perfect throw to get him. 

I agree with IGY.  They needed two runs.  You don't send unless you KNOW he scores.  Can't make the first out there, or you run the risk of scoring nothing. 

And guess what happened.  :boom

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 13, 2007, 10:31:54 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 13, 2007, 10:22:36 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2007, 10:20:50 PM
holy god why would you go home there...the run means nothing

Victorino has decent speed and I don't have a problem with sending him home.  It took a perfect throw to get him. 

I agree with IGY.  They needed two runs.  You don't send unless you KNOW he scores.  Can't make the first out there, or you run the risk of scoring nothing. 

And guess what happened.  :boom

Normally, I'd agree.  The out is more important than the run.  I'm just looking at it like this......they suck and need to score.  Doing it the "conventional" way hasn't worked for this team yet this season so if you have a chance to score, then go for it. 

ice grillin you

On the plus side, at least the Phils hit... some.

they scored runs as they usually do when they are up 5 or down 5

when the game tightens up tho and they really need runs they cant ever get them

MDS

ha. my roomate had an extra ticket he got for free but neglected to tell me because i wasnt in the room at the time. im actually happy he did, cause i woulda gone.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

all thats left of this season is to see how hard ryan howard falls off...i hope he hits .210 with 19 homers....theres not enough bad things that can happen to this team

Sgt PSN

Damn igy, why you trying to keep a brutha man down? 

ice grillin you

farg them all... black white yellow what ever victorino is...i hope they all suffer

as for howard im not ready to use the F word that easy threw out the other day but hes gonna have an epic drop off this year...and the bigger it is the better....stop spittin in your gloves after every pitch bama

The BIGSTUD

If I cared about the Phillies as much as I do the Eagles, Sixers, and Flyers I might actually be angry. I just feel bad for all you guys who watch every game and the people who go down there.

What a brutal time for Philly sports. Someone give us something.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Geowhizzer

I'm starting to watch more Minnesota Twins baseball when the @#*(@&*@#&(*@ Phillies aren't playing.  I just love the way they play baseball.  They do things the right way.  They also have a A-ball team near where I live, and train there as well (Ft. Myers).

Of course, that just gets me more pissed off to watch the Bad News Phillies stumble around the field like a Three (Nine?) Stooges act.

Sgt PSN

The Twins are a hard team not to like.  Plus they've got one of my favorite players in Torri Hunter. 

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2007, 10:43:29 PM
all thats left of this season is to see how hard ryan howard falls off...i hope he hits .210 with 19 homers....theres not enough bad things that can happen to this team

You sound like a farging idiot.  Shut the hell up with that bullshtein.