2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

He was sandbagging on what could have been extra-base hits so he could pump up his stolen base totals. 

Actually though, Coleman was never a power guy so it wasn't very often that he was getting the ball deep in the outfield to be able to pick up extra bases on his hits. 

PhillyPhreak54

Another thing Vince Coleman was famous for

QuoteBefore then, however, he was roundly condemned for shrugging off the importance of Robinson's trailblazing efforts. "I don't know nothing about no Jackie Robinson," he infamously declared in 1991.

Rome

Or IGY was right.  Admit it.  I know it's hard the first time you try it but it gets easier.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

phillies have had bases loaded with less than two outs THREE times in the game and have gotten a single run out of it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Howard just ran over Nunez going after a pop-up.  Reyes ends up on 2nd.   :-D :'( :boom

ice grillin you

hack howard with another fielding miscue....you can clearly see nunez yelling got it got it got it got it like ten times and howard still runs him over

howard now has as many errors this year as home runs and rbi combined
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Hahaha...all I can do is laugh now. The fact that they left the bases loaded AGAIN and then we get to see Howard go across the pitchers mound with Nunez yelling I GOT IT is hilariously maddening.

And Howard almost was too slow again getting the ball out of his glove on that pickoff...Beltran almost beat it.

3-2 Mets.

Geowhizzer

No doubt, when Howard is not hitting, he's an albatross to the team. 

Hamels should be easily winning, but these iceholes are screwing him again.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 09, 2007, 02:55:54 PM
No doubt, when Howard is not hitting, he's an albatross to the team. 

This season, he hasn't been hitting either.

Sgt PSN

Here we go again......runners on the corner with 1 out.  Utley and Howard up next.  What's going to happen? 

PhillyPhreak54

Victorino steals 2nd...2nd and 3rd w/ 1 out...

Get these runs home!

PhillyPhreak54

Are you farging kidding me?

Utley battles and battles and works it full and then K's on a shtein ass splitter.

Howard up.

They are not going to score again!

So far today:

0-8 w/RISP

9 LOB

About to be:

0/9 w/RISP

11 LOB

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Ryan Howard is clueless at the plate. Holy shtein.

He's swinging at offspeed stuff and missing it by two feet, no bullshtein. He's diving out and he looks like hell.

1-2 on him. This ain't good.