2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Rowand made a great catch, running into the wall.   Nose, still intact. 

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

Well, the world's worst bullpen managed to not blow a 6-run lead.

Jamie Moyer = Savior.

Wingspan

Relax, no need to panic, there are still 158 games left  ::)
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Geowhizzer

SunMo

the phils can't touch Willis for the first two innings, and all of the sudden they get 3 on an inside the park homer by Rollins.  they call it a home run, but it was an awful play by the center fielder. 

3-1 phils, victorino on 2nd, 2 outs, Howard up

SD_Eagle5

That inside the parker was insane. Howard goes down...again. I think its safe to say there was something to the spring training slump talk.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SunMo on April 07, 2007, 07:40:30 PM
the phils can't touch Willis for the first two innings, and all of the sudden they get 3 on an inside the park homer by Rollins.  they call it a home run, but it was an awful play by the center fielder. 

3-1 phils, victorino on 2nd, 2 outs, Howard up

Yeah, it's called a home run because De Aza (?) didn't physically touch it (hence the no error call), but it was badly misplayed.

Sgt PSN

Harry K is calling the game on the mlb.com broadcast.  Sweet music to my ears.  I missed the Rollins istp homer though.  :-\

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 07, 2007, 07:50:42 PM
Harry K is calling the game on the mlb.com broadcast.  Sweet music to my ears.  I missed the Rollins istp homer though.  :-\

DirecTV has this new channel called the Strike Zone Channel.  It goes through all of the games currently playing.  It has Harry the K cycling through on the Phils-Marlins turn.

It pisses me off for two reasons:

1.  How come DirecTV can get the Phillies feed for this channel (which I'd have to pay more $$$ for to keep), but not for the MLB Extra Innings I pay $$$ for?

2.  How can the FREAKING MARLINS NOT BE TELEVISED LOCALLY ON A FREAKING SATURDAY NIGHT?

SunMo

and Myers gives up the lead in the bottom of the inning.

4-3 marlins

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 07, 2007, 07:53:26 PM
2.  How can the FREAKING MARLINS NOT BE TELEVISED LOCALLY ON A FREAKING SATURDAY NIGHT?

Not sure but when I was watching the game last night, the Marlins announcers kept making references to some sort of American Idol contest taking place tonight after the game.  So maybe the braintrust at Fox has something to do with that.

Myers is getting shelled in the 3rd.  4-3 fishies.