UFC / MMA

Started by MURP, February 04, 2007, 11:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Holy Crap Faber almost had him!

mussa

Faber toughed it out after breaking his hand in the 1st round. Very surprised he made it all 5 rounds. Shows alot of guts on his part. Brown won, but if Faber would of had two fists, then might of been a different story. Until next time I guess.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phillymic2000

I was surprised Brown didn't press the attack more, my son could have seen he was throwing nothing but elbows and couldn't hold any kind of chokes.

Tomahawk

Anybody watch the UFC series on Spike? They were playing (replaying?) USA vs UK marathon, but I missed the last few hours of it

mussa

Quote from: phillymic2000 on June 08, 2009, 04:31:30 PM
I was surprised Brown didn't press the attack more, my son could have seen he was throwing nothing but elbows and couldn't hold any kind of chokes.

I was too, the right elbows were so predictable. As soon as his right arm moved u knew what was coming. I was just waiting for Brown to land the big one, but it never came. Uriah did a great job avoiding it and using his speed. Rematch needs to happen. His hand looked bad!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Feva

Quote from: Tomahawk on June 08, 2009, 04:50:35 PM
Anybody watch the UFC series on Spike? They were playing (replaying?) USA vs UK marathon, but I missed the last few hours of it

Oh yeah... I watch it.  They're in the semi's now.  So far, Demarques (USA) advanced to the final.  The rest of the semi-round still has to happen.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

Btw... next season of TUF is gonna be the shtein.  Rashad and Rampage are the coaches, and Kimbo Slice is gonna be a contestant.  Dana White knows how to make that bank.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

Bust his head 'til the white meat show... [/Bernie Mac]

Feva

From UFC 100: Dan Henderson knocking the dog shtein out of Michael Bisping...and dropping a BOMB on him afterwards.

YouTube post-fight interview with replays of the KO

Personally, I like Bisping... but after this latest season of TUF, I can definitely see how people can hate him now.  Here's a funny as vid hating on him.

Bisping's Island

Seabiscuit36

Bisbing got farged up.  Good card saturday, Lesnar is a bad motherfarga
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

Lesnar's post fight interview was hilarious
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

Lesnar running around the ring giving everyone the finger was hilaroius.  I love the MMA fans who cant stand Lesnar b/c of the WWE schtick he brings. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

reese125

and its marketing genius

SunMo

of course Dana ruins it by making him apologize...let him be the icehole
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

Dana is a genius, this is all a plan.