UFC / MMA

Started by MURP, February 04, 2007, 11:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Kimbo slice :boo is actually stepping up a bit against Ken Shamrock. The dude is old but I hope he knocks this farger slice out.

Also Gina is fighting  :drool or if I knew how the splat from the other thread today.

http://www.sportsline.com/mmaboxing/headtohead/cbs_exc_1042008

phattymatty

Seabiscuit36

i'd love for her to try and snap my meatcicle off
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phillymic2000

Kimbo sliced gets whooped by an undercard replacement. I love it!!!!!!!!!!

shorebird

Kimbo Slice goes down to last minute replacement for Shamrock.

Slice just waded in thinking he was going to make short work of this guy Seth Petruzelli. He got caught with a short right and it was all over.

shorebird

http://www.youtube.com/v/qKndSApojAg

Good thing the ref stopped it when he did. Slice was getting ready to get a real bad asswhippin'.

Feva

Seth Petruzelli... any of you who watch TUF should remember him from season 2 or 3.

"Kimbo Slice iss shooting on the referee!  He's trying to get the referee down!"   :-D :-D :-D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SunMo

i'm so happy that happened, that fraud needed to be exposed.

i'm sure Dana jerked off with excitement
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

When I saw that the other night, I couldnt believe my eyes

that was the weakest right hand I ever saw to put a guy like that to the canvass. Seth was backing up and had absolutely no momentum with that punch.

The funniest thing about Kimbo, aside from him being a Hoyda and the patch of chest hair on his left side, is that all he cared about was partying at his hotel afterwards in the post interview. Joke.

mussa

he may be a street fighting legend, but theses mma guys are professionals. there is no comparison
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

DH

Someone needed to get Gus Johnson a change of panties.

Jebus dickbag, calm the f down.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

shorebird

Couture vs. Lesnar - Saturday, November 15, should be a hell of a fight. PPV though, which means I'll be waiting for the replay.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

Quote from: EagleFeva on October 13, 2008, 08:05:57 AM

Dana White > You

That's farging Illegal!

classic.

UFC 89 was meh.  top 2 fights both went to the judges. Somehow Bisping keeps on winning. 

UFC 90 this Saturday - Anderson Silva defending the title.