2007 NFL Offseason Stuff Thread

Started by SunMo, January 02, 2007, 04:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Another season like last, and Steely McBeam will be significantly more popular in Pittsburgh than the retard QB.

Feva

Looks to me like they just can't let go of Bill Cowher.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SD_Eagle5

Didn"t feel this was new thread worthy: link

Eagles #1
Pats #2
Skins #9
Dallas #17
Giants #32

Feva

Man, oh man... is this one about to be ripped apart.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Geowhizzer

Quote from: EagleFeva on August 09, 2007, 07:48:26 AM

:-D My first thought was, "This is going to be good."

SD_Eagle5

Don't shoot the messenger

rjs246

I, for one, think that this coaching staff deserves any accolades it can come by. They do a bang up job and don't get nearly enough respect.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Beermonkey

Quote from: SD_Eagle on August 09, 2007, 07:56:07 AM

Somewhere in VA, a pimply 300-lb Skins fan took off work today to write up rebuttal to this listing so he can post it on their message boards.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Beermonkey on August 09, 2007, 09:09:48 AM
Somewhere in VA, a god fearing camo wearing racist redneck Skins fan took off work today to write up rebuttal to this listing so he can post it on their message boards.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

Quote from: SD_Eagle on August 09, 2007, 07:56:07 AM

Oh, I'm not.  Not at all.  Personally, I think the Eagles have one of the best all around coaching staffs in the league and it's not that much of a stretch to say they are the best.  It's just that I'm not so sure too many around here feel the same way.

mussa

we all know the truth, no need to state the obvious... :-D
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Eagles' coaching staff is obviously over-criticized and under-appreciated on CF, but #1 in the NFL they are not.

SD_Eagle5

QuoteTAMPA, Fla. -- Tampa Bay Buccaneers fullback Mike Alstott is expected to announce his retirement Thursday, multiple Tampa Bay-area media outlets reported.

The team has scheduled a 2 p.m. ET press conference in Tampa, at which the retirement is expected to be announced.

The announcement comes after Alstott missed a third consecutive day of workouts Thursday as the team prepared for its exhibition opener Friday against the New England Patriots. His retirement is reportedly not injury-related.

Alstott, who was entering his 12th year with the Bucs, is the team's all-time leader in touchdowns with 71 and rushing touchdowns with 58.

He is second in team history with 5,088 yards rushing and third in scoring with 432 points.

paco

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 09, 2007, 09:51:24 AM
Quote from: Beermonkey on August 09, 2007, 09:09:48 AM
Somewhere in VA, a god fearing camo wearing racist redneck Skins fan took off work today to write up rebuttal to this listing so he can post it on their message boards.

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

SD_Eagle5

QuoteBroncos give permission to penalize unruly fansBy Bill Williamson
Denver Post Staff Writer
Article Last Updated: 08/01/2007 11:29:16 PM MDT

The Broncos want their fans to have an enjoyable day at the stadium. So they are giving fans the opportunity to call a penalty on unruly spectators.

Adding to the growing number of NFL teams making fan conduct a point of emphasis, the Broncos have mailed their season-ticket holders a reminder that promotes good behavior during games at Invesco Field at Mile High.

"We want our fans to be good citizens of Bronco Country," said Mac Freeman, vice president of stadium operations.

In the fliers mailed to season-ticket holders, the Broncos announced they will allow fans to send a text message - the number is 303-910-1867 - to report unruly fans. Security staff will promptly come to the seat area where a problem may be occurring. Fans will be reminded they can't throw potentially dangerous objects in the stands or onto the field, they can't instigate fights and they can't use inappropriate language. Season-ticket holders who have seats where problems originate are subject to losing their season-ticket privileges.

"We don't have any big problems," Broncos owner Pat Bowlen said. "But we just want our fans to have as much fun as possible at our games."

Freeman said one of the reasons the Broncos are emphasizing good fan behavior this season is because the team has listened to several season-ticket holders who have mentioned occasional issues in the stands. Freeman said fans told him there is a loss of "community" in the stands because some fans sell their tickets. But Freeman said statistically there have been fewer issues at Invesco Field since the team moved there from Mile High Stadium in 2001.