2007 NFL Offseason Stuff Thread

Started by SunMo, January 02, 2007, 04:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Jammal Brown update: He's fine. No torn ligaments. It's being called a bone bruise.

BigEd76

Quote from: ThirdStreetMafia on August 07, 2007, 02:22:50 PMI still wish that he wouldve been drafted by the lions with the second pick so that we'd have a chance to go Eli on him in week 2

Cleveland visits the Linc next season, so it's about as often as Detroit visits anyway.  They'll get their chance...

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ThirdStreetMafia

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 07, 2007, 07:49:53 PM
Quote from: ThirdStreetMafia on August 07, 2007, 02:22:50 PMI still wish that he wouldve been drafted by the lions with the second pick so that we'd have a chance to go Eli on him in week 2

Cleveland visits the Linc next season, so it's about as often as Detroit visits anyway.  They'll get their chance...

True, but we wont have the luxury of giving him his first welcome to NFL hit

ice grillin you

lolol at the steelers new mascot

meet mr steely mcbeam

i believe the steelers were the only team in the nfl without cheerleaders or a mascot...now on the 75th anniversary they add this cat

bahahaha

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i love it....because i hate the steelers...and it mocks their franchise to no end...this would be like penn state putting names on their jerseys and a corny looking lion on their helmet ala the new temple owl

SunMo

i dunno, think you need to cut Steely a break, all he wants to do after a long week is root his Stillers on, what's wrong with that?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

mussa

steely mcbeam?!! are you fargin kidding me?! bwaaahahhhahahaha :-D
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 08, 2007, 07:20:44 PM
lolol at the steelers new mascot

meet mr steely mcbeam

i believe the steelers were the only team in the nfl without cheerleaders or a mascot...now on the 75th anniversary they add this cat

I can't wait until I see that fruit dancing around on the sidelines after a Steelers TD. I live in Pittsburgh, and it's obvious that there was ZERO demand here for a mascot. He instantly becomes the #1 thing to goof on when I'm talking to Steelers fans...

Diomedes

oh, I'd still hammer them on Roethlisgberger's sub retard IQ before I'd go after the lame mascot gimmick
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

the retard won a superbowl

something steely mcbeam will never do

in fact i predict steely will be some kind of willie penn thing

Diomedes

correction.  the sub retard won a super bowl.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 08, 2007, 10:01:02 PM
the retard won a superbowl

something steely mcbeam will never do

in fact i predict steely will be some kind of willie penn thing

killyourself
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"