2007 NFL Offseason Stuff Thread

Started by SunMo, January 02, 2007, 04:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

they also just signed freeny to the biggest defensive contract in the history of the nfl
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Beermonkey

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 13, 2007, 03:36:18 PM
they also just signed freeny to the biggest defensive contract in the history of the nfl

I saw that too. The first thing I thought was "Thank god, now he won't be a taterskin".

ice grillin you

that didnt even cross my mind but is an excellent point
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 14, 2007, 09:54:58 AM
According to Fat Len, Vinny Testaverde is coming back for a 21st season.

Quote"After two-a-days are over, I'll go back and sign my contract," Testaverde told Sporting News Radio. "I'll wait until then."

You've got to give it to him, he's got great timing.

Feva

The Dolphins finally cut Culpepper per NFL Live.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

BigEd76

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

Quote from: BigEd76 on July 17, 2007, 05:39:48 PM
Vick indicted by federal grand jury

It's gonna' get ugly for him. Good farging riddence. Anyone who wants to see torchered Dogs try to kill one another needs to have his own dogs let loose on him.

shorebird

QuoteDuring a June search of the property, investigators uncovered the graves of seven pit bulls that were killed by members of ``Bad Newz Kennels'' following sessions to test whether the dogs would be good fighters, the documents alleged

QuoteFights would end when one dog died or with the surrender of the losing dog, which was sometimes put to death by drowning, strangulation, hanging, gun shot, electrocution or some other method, according to the documents.

Thats some sick shtein.

Diomedes

what are you, some kind of PETA freak hippy??  that's their culture man...you some kind of racist??
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

This has been quite the offseason for the Falcons. I'm loving it.