Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

his campaign people are telling him he needs to appeal more to suburban women and this is how he internalizes it

hes also going to macon which is totally something republican presidential candidates do in october
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i feel good that biden will receive more votes and more votes where he needs them

i dont know for sure if all of those votes will be counted

PhillyPhreak54

I'd like to think that the massive amount of early voting shows that people are in farg you mode towards Cheeto Dick and the GOP.

We ended up having 128k early voters yesterday in Harris County. The neighboring county, Ft Bend, of course had voting machine issues - but they had nice turnout too. From what the people interviewed on the news said they stayed despite it and waited hours.

Zanshin

I was just looking a bit through the last few days of this thread and media keeps popping up, with who's shilling for whom. I found this chart interesting and useful: https://www.adfontesmedia.com/interactive-media-bias-chart-2/?fbclid=IwAR2gcqJZYd_jsTffCVDoxei2vohrk7sAVXNt6tSAu59GLcJIuTLyV1jQByU

PhillyPhreak54

Interesting.

Many of them are not surprising. I'm surprised InfoWars even fits on that graph with how far out there they are.

ProPublica surprised me because in all of the longform articles that I come across they have published they seem to be focused on things like failures in the medical/insurance system and a lot of crime related stuff. I guess that is considered left now.

Diomedes

Anything fact based, science informed, is considered Left.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on October 14, 2020, 11:13:00 AM

this 100%

but also there is no question in my mind that msnbc wants trump to win...biden is boring and boring doesnt sell ads and get viewers

ice grillin you

QuoteNational Poll:

Trump 44% (+8)
Biden 37%

Redfield & Wilton Strategies (LV)

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

I'll upset my gooey little fishies all over whoever is with me when the final results are announced

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2020, 01:43:16 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on October 14, 2020, 11:13:00 AM

this 100%

but also there is no question in my mind that msnbc wants trump to win...biden is boring and boring doesnt sell ads and get viewers

All media wants him in for the ratings factor. No doubt. Look at Haberman's shtein today with the story about the laptop being dropped off.