Falcons @ Eagles New Years Eve

Started by mussa, December 11, 2006, 01:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Die-Hard on December 11, 2006, 11:04:09 PM
Jets and the Raiders are on at 8. I dont think they would run 2 late games.

Couldn't they put the Jets/Raiders earlier with the flex option?

ice grillin you

farg yes, I'm thinking about getting a hotel room just so I can get completly shtein housed.  Anyone know of any good deals???

the econo lodge at the airport is pretty cheap...i get a govt rate there for like 59 bucks and they never ask for a govt id...just book it online with a cc and put you want a govt rate...

ill be there if the game has meaning
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Susquehanna Birder

I love Priceline for things like this. Normally I'd expect a good deal by the airport, but being that this is New Year's Eve, I suspect that hotel rooms will be in high demand.

But it might still be worth a shot.

ice grillin you

trust me the EC airport never sells out and never will

i just went on and there are plenty of rooms available

$59

plus the willows one of the great bars in the country is right across the street from it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I've stayed at the Doubletree Suites at the airport the last two times I've been in Philly and I got both deals on Priceline.

$75 including all taxes both times.  Also try Hotwire for deals.

mussa

Awesome, thanks for advice IGY, SUS and Rome  :yay :yay

Nice I just booked Saturday and Sunday night at ECO Lodge, Gov't Rate  :paranoid
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

NGM

Drunkmaster and I will be tailgating with friends, then going to a bar to watch the game.  Holler.  :yay
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

stalker

My 12 year old is dying to go to a game this year. His Pop Warner team went real deep in the playoffs and we haven\'t been able to get to any games all year. Anybody know where I can score a pair anywhere for the Falcon game? You would make a little boy\'s Christmas very special.
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

Susquehanna Birder

Quasimoto

I'll be at the game.  The Iggs hopefully can ring in the New Year right.

fansince61

MDS

Quote from: stalker on December 23, 2006, 07:41:34 PM
My 12 year old is dying to go to a game this year. His Pop Warner team went real deep in the playoffs and we haven\'t been able to get to any games all year. Anybody know where I can score a pair anywhere for the Falcon game? You would make a little boy\'s Christmas very special.

this is horrible. someone like you should not be having kids.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

I'll be there.  Tailgate still starting around 8/9 am or a little later now that the game's been pushed back?