Falcons @ Eagles New Years Eve

Started by mussa, December 11, 2006, 01:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fansince61

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 27, 2006, 09:39:28 AM
I'll be there.  Tailgate still starting around 8/9 am or a little later now that the game's been pushed back?

In the past Murph has always come at the same time for 1 or 4PM games

mussa

too bad murp isn't going to be there  :boo

I'll prob show up early but not start partying til closer to gametime. Its going to be a long day/night. I know of another tailgate with a bartender mad food and everything. If anyone wants to check it out with me let me know.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MDS

I'm still not sure. It doesn't sound good. But, if I do come, you can be sure Sarge will get a taste.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Susquehanna Birder

I've decided to attend. LSB and his buddies, as well. I'm hoping to roll in by 8:30.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on December 27, 2006, 08:31:06 PM
I've decided to attend. LSB and his buddies, as well. I'm hoping to roll in by 8:30.

Cool deal.  I'll probably be rolling in around the same time. 

mussa

IGY you going? Whats the drink of the game this week?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Quote from: mussa on December 27, 2006, 09:11:23 PM
IGY you going? Whats the drink of the game this week?

Liquid Herpes seems like a fitting spirit:

1/2 oz Military Special white rum
1 1/2 oz whole milk
1/2 oz Goldschlager cinnamon schnapps
1/2 oz Tabasco sauce

Pour the rum, goldschlager and milk into a highball glass. Stir ingredients. Pour tobasco sauce in after toasting and before drinking. Do not stir the tobasco sauce. Serve with whipped cream or marshmallows.   

MURP

Quote from: mussa on December 27, 2006, 03:58:25 PM
too bad murp isn't going to be there  :boo

I plan on being at the tailgate for a while.  :yay

Sgt PSN

Don't forget to bring a bottle opener. 

MURP

Ill pick you up at 5am bottle opener.

Sgt PSN

ha!  I may or may not be wearing it this week.  Depends on if my butta joint Eagles belt buckle I copped off ebay arrives tomorrow before I leave. 

MURP

wear eagles, store the opener in the trunk.   mussa needs to see.  ha

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MURP on December 28, 2006, 01:10:36 AM
wear eagles, store the
opener in the trunk.   mus
sa needs to see.  ha

Is that a tailgate haiku? 

MURP

Philly_Crew

I will be coming with my cousin.  Looking forward to meeting some of you.  If anyone has any extra SRO tickets, I am interested.