The Booze Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, November 10, 2006, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on June 23, 2008, 06:45:27 AM
bud is 11 bucks for a twelve pack, and that's about as low as I'll go..

for the most part i only drink beer at bars and tailgates and dont really pay attention to prices....but damn i thought the big domestics (coors - bud - miller) were 7.88 or 8.99 a 12

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mussa

buy cases, more bang for yer buck
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Rome

I bought a 12 pack of Heineken Light this weekend at the local Publix supermarket and it was only $11.99.  Coors Light and Bud are usually $8.99 - $9.99 for a 12 pack everywhere.

Incidentally, it took me three years to get my local bar to offer Yuengling.  Sad.

mussa

i bought a 12 pack of steele reserve a few weeks back for 8 dollars. cheapest ive seen in awhile. that stuff is liquid death...3 of them and i was drunk
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Father Demon

Miller Lite and Coors Light (yuck) cases of bottles selling for $12.47 this week...   I stocked up on the ML...
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

Darwin award winner

I had 23 shots on my 21st birthday, some weakies, some whisky, i passed out in a bathroom at Delrose Cafe in Wilmington, the bad part was apparently i stumbled into the womens bathroom to pass out.  Threw up all over my buddys car, fell down too many times, and woke up with blood in my puke next to me.  That kids a Hoyda
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

is hoyda a filter for hero?....because anyone that drinks themself to DEATH is mine

mussa

well me and the green fairy shared a few glasses last night. my friends dad makes absinthe, the real stuff. 185 proof. i had 4 glasses and i was farged. took a shot of 175 proof whiskey also. i feel like shtein today! fml

Rome

Just bought a six-pack of Kronenbourg 1664 and cracked one open.

It's farging delicious and you Romes can't have any of it.

:flipoff

ice grillin you

Seabiscuit36

hellz yeah

All those Schlitz signs my grandfather got fromt he liquor store back in 83 is probably worth a ton of cash now

phattymatty

never knew schlitz left.  i was drinking some shtein called Old Style last night.

rjs246

I've definitely had schlitz at some point in the last few years... I wonder how old that shtein was.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.