One Extra Ticket for Skins

Started by fansince61, November 08, 2006, 08:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fansince61

Got one extra for skins (lower level endzone..section 112).  Only be 64 and myself...anyone interested...face value ($65.00)

Sgt PSN

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

fansince61

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

hahaha, suck on that Jew boy.  :P

61, I sent you another pm with my cell.  I'll likely be driving up to Philly on Saturday so give me a call sometime between now and then and we'll make arrangements. 

I'll be showing up with a bottle of Maker's Mark and a Sean Taylor jersey for IGY. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Why?  You don't like Maker's Mark? 

ice grillin you

You don't like Maker's Mark

id like to pour the makers mark on the jersey while you wear it and light it on fire
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

I'll take the Maker's Mark, thank you very much.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 09, 2006, 10:20:48 AM
You don't like Maker's Mark

id like to pour the makers mark on the jersey while you wear it and light it on fire

Don't supress your true feelings for Taylor.  You love him and it's ok to admit it. 

Quote from: rjs246 on November 09, 2006, 10:21:33 AM
I'll take the Maker's Mark, thank you very much.

No.  You're welcome. 

Susquehanna Birder

Stop by with the Maker's Mark. It'll go well with the JW Black mussa is bringing.   :poison

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don't waste all your drunk this week.  Save some for the Titans game.

mussa

that means i need to drink this week to prepare for the booze fest sunday. works for me!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"