Cowboys/Eagles Game

Started by cowboyznut, October 02, 2006, 06:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Diomedes on October 02, 2006, 07:25:40 PM
Annexed?  No way.  We don't want it.  Let them secede.

Couldn't agree more.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

I don't give a shtein about any of this until tonight's game is over.  Wait for it, hayseed.

cowboyznut

Number one..I'm not a guy...number two......heckuva a welcome you give new people. ........ :P and three......heck you guys make the taterskin fans look like alter boys. LOL Sorry to have bothered you.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: cowboyznut on October 02, 2006, 07:47:02 PM
Number one..I'm not a guy...number two......heckuva a welcome you give new people. ........ :P and three......heck you guys make the taterskin fans look like alter boys. LOL Sorry to have bothered you.

Well, they are touched by a coaching angel.

Diomedes

Wait...is he an angel, or is he God?  I get confused.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Beermonkey

Do you have any pictures of yourself that you can post?

cowboyznut

You guys are fun in a twisted ..demented...kinda way LOL I could show you guys pictures of me or have a root canal done....I'll let ya know which I decide.... ;D

TexasEagle

If you can't take the barbs, quit being a Cowboys fan! Seriously, suck it up and join the fun with some retorts or leave.

Feva

Quote from: Beermonkey on October 02, 2006, 07:52:43 PM

I searched her profile and found this.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

General_Failure

Quote from: EagleFeva on October 02, 2006, 07:55:15 PM
Quote from: Beermonkey on October 02, 2006, 07:52:43 PM

That's one hot bitch.

The man. The myth. The legend.

TexasEagle

Quote from: cowboyznut on October 02, 2006, 07:54:08 PM
You guys are fun in a twisted ..demented...kinda way LOL I could show you guys pictures of me or have a root canal done....I'll let ya know which I decide.... ;D

Now that's more like it! But if you're from Texas, please keep the pics to yourself. Not much too look at around these parts.

cowboyznut

actually I am not from Texas.  I am from the NORTH....not all that far from you guys. So not sure what that makes me...LOL.....And cute pic but I am blonde and a little bustier than that LOL

So have a good nite...got a board to moderate.  I need to bring myself down from all the charm and well wishes anyway  8) But you guys are cool. Mostly LOL

Beermonkey

Quote from: cowboyznut on October 02, 2006, 07:54:08 PM

How about showing us pics or getting a pap test? Which would you choose?

Geowhizzer

Quote from: cowboyznut on October 02, 2006, 07:58:42 PM
actually I am not from Texas.  I am from the NORTH....not all that far from you guys. So not sure what that makes me...LOL.....And cute pic but I am blonde and a little bustier than that LOL

So have a good nite...got a board to moderate.  I need to bring myself down from all the charm and well wishes anyway  8) But you guys are cool. Mostly LOL

A blonde Cowboys fan?  NO WAY!

cowboyznut

I dunno I may flip a coin and do best three out of four on that one LOL