WIP just reported Westbrook left practice early due to some kind of an injury

Started by moats23, September 14, 2006, 02:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moats23

your 24 hours a day, 6 days a week source for everything moats-centric

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Actually, GCobb called in to WIP saying that Westbrook left the field with the trainer.

No apparent hit or cut or play injured him, and he jogged off with no noticable limp.

WIP is actually speculating he might have just had to drop a deucer or something.

SD_Eagle5

I'm watching the original Star Wars trilogy right now and its pretty much the greatest thing ever.

moats23

ice grillin you

i didnt hear the 'left with the trainer' part...thats a little disconcerting...hope he didnt tweak that foot
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

We don't really need him anyway.  The Eagles are fine at RB and PR.  Fine.

moats23

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 14, 2006, 02:45:23 PM
i didnt hear the 'left with the trainer' part...thats a little disconcerting...hope he didnt tweak that foot

you hate to make a big deal about this stuff, but with Westbrook being so important to the offense, any little thing that happens to him makes you worry.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyGirl

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 14, 2006, 02:51:23 PM
no, but unnecessary threads with speculation are gay.

It's not like we have a lot of other pressing Eagles issues to discuss.  Westbrook is one of the two most singularly important players on the team.  It's not like we're talking about Reno's recovery or Hank Baskett again.

PhillyGirl

I actually agree with IGY....speculation doesn't deserve a thread. Confirmed injury does.

PoopyfaceMcGee

OK, then have the mods move this so we can continue the gay speculation elsewhere.