Eagles @ Ravens Game Thread

Started by The BIGSTUD, August 17, 2006, 07:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

45 minutes til kickoff. Looking forward to see how we play against the tougher of defenses this preseason, and how our defense plays against the Ravens new and improved offense.

Again, I can't wait.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

rjs246

Do they broadcast preseason games anywhere on the intarweb?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

I can't wait either.

I have about 20 beers with my name on them waiting for me at the bar.

Later, Hoydas.

Eagles: 13

Ravens: 10

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: rjs246 on August 17, 2006, 07:23:22 PM
Do they broadcast preseason games anywhere on the intarweb?

The best thing you can do if you want to watch it on the 'net is to go to NFL and get their Field Pass trial. Remember to cancel it before they bill you though. Otherwise, you can go to ESPN and watch the GameCast thing. Those or hang out here with Bunkley78.

**Edit: Some people are saying on here that 94.1 WYSP is streaming the games from their website. Check that out too.
http://www.wysp.com/home.php
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

The BIGSTUD

I won't be here until after the game, so that's one less option. I'm sure other people will post updates here.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Bunkley78 on August 17, 2006, 07:29:29 PM
I won't be here until after the game, so that's one less option. I'm sure other people will post updates here.

Excellent reason to fire up a game thread then, huh?

AttentionWhore78 says, "Look, I started this thread! I hope it gets lots and lots of posts! I'm so glad I posted it an hour before kickoff, so I could beat the rush! r0xX0rz!!1!."
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

The BIGSTUD

I guess you've never heard of post-game discussions then, huh?

Wingspan

am i to assume correctly in that the ETN/Channel six is wussing out on a HD broadcast again this week?

it's obvious that banner and lurie lowballed the camera guys
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

The BIGSTUD

Anyway, I hope Jeremy Bloom can impress tonight. I want a breakaway threat at the return game.

and they probably won't have HD again. It doesn't get any more low budget than the ETN. Last week the screen was all messed up on the pre-game discussions.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

The BIGSTUD

General_Failure

That's Sir Majesty to you. And it's still wrong. You lose ten ConcretePoints, which I just made up.

rjs246

Can someone else please have my post count? Pretty please.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

reese125