The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Father Demon

Quote from: Phanatic on September 25, 2007, 01:34:52 PM

Slow Motion Hula Girls

Red Tube Top Girl and Nubian Princess shorts closeup are the best.

The others make their fit stomachs look flabby, turning me into a perfectionist whiner about the state of lovely women, and I don't like that.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Phanatic

You can't find fault with hot chicks hula hooping in slow motion can you?
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

That's going to be me in about 15 years. 

Father Demon

That was me 15 weeks ago in NC...
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Father Demon

Susquehanna Birder

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

I LIKE TO MAKE WEREWOLF MOVIES

WEREWOLVES LIKE TO HOWLL
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Sgt PSN