The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

It's crazy to see cities piss on recycling

Diomedes

We've got single stream, meaning we don't have to separate the paper from the metal, etc.  Once a week, no limit on weight or cans.

I put out more recycling by weight and by volume than I do trash. 

I pull out styrofoam and take that to a special site.  I keep and sell any aluminum, copper, or brass but all other metal goes to the city.   I keep a pile of household batteries for a friend whose work recycles those.  (Larger batteries I sell for scrap).  Flourescent bulbs are separated and taken to special toxic waste days, along with all kinds of other chemicals, paints, etc.

Baltimore City just announced that we can bring oyster shells to a particular site so those can be used by people who build oyster beds for farming/bay restoration.  That's fantastic.  Wish they'd institute municpal composting pick up.  Most people in Baltimore compost by simply tossing the chicken bones into the street.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

NFL is putting three full games per team (96 total) on YouTube, as voted on by fans.

Ours:

Quote2010 Week #15 -- Eagles vs. Giants (60%)

DeSean Jackson PR TD.

2003 NFC Division Playoff -- Eagles vs. Packers (16%)

Fourth and 26 Eagles convert to win 20-17 (Freddie Mitchell catch).

1980 NFC Championship Game -- Eagles vs. Cowboys (11%)

Eagles 20-7 win to go to Super Bowl.

Too bad the voting was done by morons, there are plenty of games I'd rather be able to watch than 4th and 26.  Body bag comes to mind...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

The 4th & 26 game was horrible.  The Eagles went to the goddamn Super Bowl twice and only one of them is on the top three list?

I was at both games, and trust me, they're better than that.

Oh and farg Freddie Mitchell too. 

Sgt PSN

The top 2 should most def be:

Body Bag Game

Pimp PR vs Giants (aside from the PR to win the game as the clock expired, that was a sick farging comeback).

After that, I guess it's just personal taste or memories, but you could throw in:

House of Pain Game
NFCC vs Dallas
NFCC vs Atl
The Snow Bowl vs Det from just a couple years ago when Shady went off.
1993 WC @ Saints
1995 WC vs Detroit
2000 Pickle Juice game @ Dallas

I'd prefer any of the bottom 4, strictly for entertainment/rewatch value.  I've never seen the entire NFCCG vs Dallas because I'm not old, so other than the highlights that get shown from that game, I really have no idea how fun the game would be to actually watch.  The NFCCG vs Atlanta was enjoyable and had it's fair share of exciting plays, but if that was some random mid-season game, no one would remember it. 

Those bottom 4 games though were pretty incredible, imo. 

Diomedes

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Never heard of the franchise.  Good luck to them but pass.

General_Failure

The first one might be the best American action movie of the past twenty years. No shakey-cam and treats guns like they're actually guns.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Looked like Neo and Morpheus hanging out with Lt. Daniels, Al Swearengen, and Common Sense. I'm mildly interested.

phattymatty

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

hbionic

So...I saw this today. Not safe for work, but nothing gory, or nudy, just...you haven't seen this before, and if you have, you're already on another planet and left humanity forever.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b2a_1483905899
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

It's pretty farging funny if you watch it. You might even have an uncle like this?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05