The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

I have no clue what happened before, but saying the same shtein over and over didn't work out well. 

But to IGY's point about blatent racism, just look at the links for this on google.
https://www.google.com/search?q=NY+thug+vs+treuckers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb#channel=sb&q=NY+thug+vs+truckers&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&safe=off&spell=1
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

damn that third link says dude died.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on April 18, 2014, 01:45:34 PM
well we didn't see the beginning...i'd say the odds of those lumberjacks dropping n bombs before the camera went on are pretty high.

I'd imagine that if they were saying it to start with, they'd have probably dropped a few more n bombs while dook was getting pummeled.  The only think racists love more than dropping n bombs is dropping them while they're lynching a dude.  Maybe they instigated it, but I can't really say anything in the video leads me to believe it was race related.  And I'm pretty sure there was a black dude standing off camera....he walked in at the end.  I'm certain if he heard n bombs, he'd have jumped in. 

Seemed more like 1 dude not knowing what time it was and another dude cleaning his clock. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on April 18, 2014, 03:15:11 PM

I think that's a wannabe Onion-type site.   

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: phattymatty on April 18, 2014, 03:15:11 PM
Here's a few photos from that site

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Seabiscuit36

Seabiscuit36

That 4:40 one looks familiar

Sgt PSN

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm back to not being able to see YouTube vids. I just restarted my phone and saw one and then went back in the thread and nada

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

MDS

lol yeti out on bail after another molestation arrest, comes out firing on all cylinders
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lol

I am surprised Yeti's backwoods ass even knows what internet is.