The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

So apparently the SC cop who shot the guy in the back...on video...isn't going to be convicted bc of a hung jury

Wtf

smeags

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 02, 2016, 04:17:20 PM
So apparently the SC cop who shot the guy in the back...on video...isn't going to be convicted bc of a hung jury

Wtf

it's official - The judge in the murder trial of former North Charleston, South Carolina, police officer Michael Slager has declared a mistrial after jurors were unable to reach a verdict.
Slager shot and killed Walter Scott, an unarmed black man, after a 2015 traffic stop.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

btwn that and joe mcknight it doesnt really get more deflating

what the farg has happened to this country and how are we going backwards so fast
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Where was I when white cops were held accountable for assassinating black men?

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 05, 2016, 04:22:45 PM
btwn that and joe mcknight it doesnt really get more deflating

what the farg has happened to this country and how are we going backwards so fast

People keep being amazed that things are getting worse, but they're not. Terrible things have been happening pretty consistently throughout history, you just happen to have an incredible form of access to information that didn't exist 50 years ago.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Dude is up against federal charges.  Fed prosecutors are not bums who graduated bottom fifth of their class.  Slager gonna go to jail for shooting an unarmed man in the back while he was running away...book it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Rome

SD

"Your name should be Sasabo"...is that what that circled name is? I don't get it.

smeags

the writer went over the line when he told Brandon he wasn't a good football player. 
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

What a pity that he couldn't commit to gorilla or monkey and left the choice up to the reader. It was going so well until then.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

its so farging easy to throw a black dood in jail for life...like really easy.....but white road rage i think we need some time to figure this all out
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Pretty farged up.

I mean the two cases in NO perfectly illustrate the double standard.

As an aside - speaking of road rage - the Washington lawmaker who is planning to introduce the bill to allow gunzzzz into the Mariners and Seahawks stadiums was previously caught up in some road rage where he drew down on a guy.