Should Reggie Bush get to wear #5?

Yes.
6 (24%)
No.
22 (88%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: December 23, 2007, 08:53:20 PM

Diomedes

I say no.  About a 100 thousand people have voted yes on espn.com. 

WTF is wrong with people?  They feel guilty for Katrina so they vote yes?  They think he's so good, so they vote yes? 

Will anyone here actually support Bush's effort to get special exemption?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

LBIggle

i voted no.

but i kind of hope they do, and he becomes the next ricky williams.

Geowhizzer

Rules are rules for a reason.  I say no.

Diomedes

I quoted the numbers wrong.  100 thousand have voted, two thirds of them say yes, he should get #5.

Sorry.

Still...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Hell no.  Not unless they remove all numbers restrictions altogether.

Diomedes

If it's so clear, what the hell are all these people thinking?

MURP

Wingspan

i voted both...1. because i could, 2. i really couldnt care less.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SunMo

i say yes...because it's not that important
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Eagles 3x

member since Aug. 21, 03. I am the KING of the Lurking Bastiches!!

Zanshin

No way.  As long as the rules are in place, he needs to suck it up and get a real NFL number.  There's no reason to make an exception just for him.  He should even be embarrassed asking.

Zanshin

You know, what I don't get is this:  If players are so concerned about keeping their number, and they think they're good....why not pick an nfl-style number to begin with and eliminate the faux drama?

phattymatty

PhillyPhanInDC

I went with no, because I think he should be beaten in the crotch for even bitching about it.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Tomahawk

I voted no because he's a dooooosh for even asking. Plus, he's not going to be nearly as good as everybody is clamoring.