The Viking's New Clothes

Started by BigEd76, April 25, 2006, 05:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

New uniforms to be revealed on Thursday.  Same logo and colors, but they changed to that same look as the Broncos and Cardinals...

PhillyPhreak54

Trying to make Brad Johnson look intimidating is funny.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I know the guy on the far left is Matt Birk.  Don't know who either of the other two are.

PhillyPhanInDC

The guy on the far right is Jarmaine "Damn, I almost caught it" Wiggins. I have no idea who the last guy is.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhreak54

Looks like Koren "anyone have a beer?" Robinson.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 25, 2006, 07:47:52 PM
Trying to make Brad Johnson look intimidating is funny.

Especially when his pads are pushing down on his man boobs. 

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

Not too bad.

Helmet is the same? Purple pants?

BigEd76

Same helmet and 3 different pants (including purple) depending on which jersey they're wearing...

SD_Eagle5

Uniform designs are decent but I like that shade of purple better, doesn't remind me so much of grape soda.

NGM

They look similar to the Rams uniforms.  That purple looks very close to blue to me.  But then again, I am partially color blind. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 26, 2006, 11:16:12 PM
Same helmet and 3 different pants (including purple) depending on which jersey they're wearing...

3 pants?

Purple, white and.....?

And now SD has me wanting a grape soda.

BigEd76

White for the purple jersey (white sides, being worn by Birk and crew in the pic up top)
White for the white jersey (purple sides)
Purple

hmmm...maybe there's 4 versions....  :-\

Feva

They're OK, I guess.

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 26, 2006, 11:40:57 PM
White for the purple jersey (white sides, being worn by Birk and crew in the pic up top)
White for the white jersey (purple sides)
Purple

hmmm...maybe there's 4 versions.... :-\

As long as they don't bust out a yellow set of pants it's all good.  Yellow would be tragic... and vomit inducing.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews