Rock shows

Started by Diomedes, April 11, 2006, 10:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

You should post a picture of them here and make sure the bar code is legible so I can steal it and make digital copies to sell on EBay.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on December 28, 2011, 07:32:54 AM
The popularity of Sammy Hagar is proof of the colossally awful taste of Americans.

He is beyond terrible.  I never bought a single thing Van Gagger produced.

I was very skeptical when Hagar joined the band but they did have a few hits off of the For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge and 5150 albums.

Absolutely take Roth over Hagar any day.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Hagar is some kind of St. Louis hero.  EI have nothing to contribute.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

is there anyone whos previously rock solid opinion is more swayed in the other direction by disagreement than dons
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Rome

Is the title going to be Chinese Democracy?

SD

Rumor has it they're going to name it "This ones for you SD"

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 28, 2011, 07:03:20 PM
is there anyone whos previously rock solid opinion is more swayed in the other direction by disagreement than dons

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Must be a Hawaiian thing.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Quote from: SD on December 28, 2011, 07:50:14 AM
Quote from: Rome on December 15, 2011, 07:51:21 PM
Quote from: SD on December 14, 2011, 08:50:55 PM
TOOL will be at the SBC (formerly Tweeter Center) January 29th. I'll be there (probably freezing my ass off)

If only you knew someone who could score backstage (heated) passes.

So I got tickets. Apparently they close the SBC open air part off and heat the place for the winter. Good thing because I would hate to freeze my ass off watching a concert...watching a sporting event is an entirely different story.

Just got mine for Orlando on Feb 7.  Section 105 Row B or pretty much the same location I sat in for the show in Jacksonville in 2007.

Can.  Not.  Wait.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on December 30, 2011, 12:46:37 PM
Must be a Hawaiian thing.

Yeah, in Philly they use a different finger.

charlie

Just got tickets to the Black Keys in march at well farg you center... anyone else going?

Diomedes

do those mfers ever stop playing out?  seems they're in town every month
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

charlie

Don't you have any idea how many millions of dollars it takes to look like you have no money?

Tomahawk

Quote from: Rome on December 28, 2011, 07:32:54 AM
The popularity of Sammy Hagar is proof of the colossally awful taste of Americans.

He is beyond terrible.  I never bought a single thing Van Gagger produced.

David Lee Roth will be the frontman on this tour. I'm definitely going to one of their shows