Rock shows

Started by Diomedes, April 11, 2006, 10:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

that show was pretty much 50-50 black kids to white kids...

Diomedes

no doubt the black kids in attendance weren't street enough for vigy

and he can say so with certainty because he doesn't need to be there to know

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: smeags on August 19, 2010, 10:58:05 AM
as individuals i'll give dre a ton of credit for what he's done since NWA but easy e was average IMO and ren was just some guy. cube made that group. when he left because of the other guys selling out they went to shtein. but as a complete group you're right. sick.

cube by far was the best mc in the group...i mean he arguably the best ever

but ren in his prime was off the charts good and say what you want about eazy not writing his own rhymes all you want the fact is that he was a a very talented mc and had ridiculous personality on the mic

and lol at calling efil4zaggin shtein....not to mention rens solo stuff being very good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

you can give easy all the props you want but sorry, chimpmuck sounding MC's just don't do it for me and as far as ren's solo stuff goes he had a couple of good songs but overall was meh.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

ren in nwa was out of control...he was as good as ice cube on straight outta compton...his breath control was insane

and who doesnt still to this day love eazy duz it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

best rap show i've ever seen was ice cube at lollapalooza.  20,000 white grunge fans hopping at cube's command in the pouring ass rain and lightning = memorable.

Diomedes

sure sure

but how was his breath control?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Seabiscuit36

Only time i ever saw NWA and the solo acts was the UP in Smoke tour.  Awesome concert down at the MCI Center.  Saw Public Enemy a 10years at the College Fest at the Mann, they put on a hell of a show. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

insane breathtaking  or scary breathtaking?

phattymatty

DH

Who knew Sean was a rap fan?? It may be time to alter the tailgate playlists..

SD

or just swing him by igy's tailgate. Gangstarr is a guarantee.

Rome

smeags

Quote from: Die-Hard on August 20, 2010, 08:53:19 AM
Who knew Sean was a rap fan?? It may be time to alter the tailgate playlists..

dude i have it on my zune. i didnt think the crowd would dig hearing it. think we have some new music coming to the greenbay game.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it