2006 Philles Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 02, 2006, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 13, 2006, 08:10:54 PM
If the Phils win the 2nd game too, they'll stay 1.5 back...

Yeah, like THAT'S going to happen.

Geowhizzer

Lieber is a walking argument in favor of the designated hitter.  :boom

Geowhizzer

Rollins does his Ryan Howard imperssion.  Phils up 2-1.

Geowhizzer

Carlos Ruiz hits a 2-run homer.  Phils up 4-1.

MDS

someone named carlos ruiz hits a homer. 4-1. if i had to bet on a play most likely to be mowing my lawn in 2 years, it would be ruiz. and im not saying that because hes mexican, and mexican people mow lowns.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on September 13, 2006, 08:48:21 PM
someone named carlos ruiz hits a homer. 4-1. if i had to bet on a play most likely to be mowing my lawn in 2 years, it would be ruiz. and im not saying that because hes mexican, and mexican people mow lowns.

If you mowed more lawns, perhaps you could afford more Eagles tickets, Temple boy.

MDS

Perhaps if I were of Mexican decent, I would. But I'm a Jew, so I think I'll be an accountant or lawyer.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on September 13, 2006, 09:10:44 PM
But I'm a Jew, so I think I'll be an accountant or lawyer.

So it really is all downhill once you graduate from Temple?  I thought it was just a rumor. 

MDS

It was pretty much downhill for me from the moment of conception.

BigEd76

Geowhizzer

MDS

Clemens, Hirsh (rhp), Pettitte (apparantly) for the Astros series
3 rhp's who suck for the Cubs series
Avoid Willis for the Marlins series next weekend, but we will get him in the final weekend of the season (could mean nothing, who knows)

Only 3 LHP over the next week and a half, so we really shouldn't be seeing too much of Burrell  :yay

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on September 14, 2006, 12:00:53 PM
could mean nothing, who knows

Right, because the lead will be like 7 games by then!  Phillies rule!

Wingspan

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 13, 2006, 09:15:39 PM
Quote from: MDS on September 13, 2006, 09:10:44 PM
But I'm a Jew, so I think I'll be an accountant or lawyer.

So it really is all downhill once you graduate from Temple?  I thought it was just a rumor. 

it's more of a rumor that people actually graduate from temple
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

phils on tbs and espn2 tonite for the out of townies
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous