phils down 4-0 and have only two hits thru 4

theyve plain given up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Wingspan

6-0 now.

hamels is pitching differently, and has been in his last 3 starts. he's taking longer between pitches. i can't beleive the pitching coach is going to farg him up too.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Wingspan

:-D @ that pic of bell. thats now my desktop image.

this farging team. i hate this franchise. i actually rooting for them to lose, i want to see lots of empty seats at the stadium when the come back home.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

phattymatty

i was going to go tonight but i'm afraid of water.

ice grillin you

i had a chance to get free front row tickets on the phils dugout for todays game but couldnt take off work

ill be there tonite and tomorrow nite

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 05, 2006, 03:35:17 PM
At least we have Pat Gillick now and he has the balls to do stuff and fight for what he wants.

i would like to take an opportunity to point out that the only non-call-up move made by gillick since this post was the signing of a releif pitcher who hasnt even been brought in in 7 days.

HE HAS BALLS!
Connection Problems

SD_Eagle5

2 run HR Pat Burrell! Down 7 runs in the 8th, way to come through in the clutch there Pat.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its easy to hit homers when the pitcher is groovin fastballs up seven runs

SD_Eagle5

I love the intensity our boys are playing with. Charlie's really got them fired up. Go Phils!

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 28, 2006, 03:16:51 PM
i had a chance to get free front row tickets on the phils dugout for todays game but couldnt take off work

ill be there tonite and tomorrow nite

You aren't watching the draft??

Dude... not cool.

:boo

ice grillin you

i could not care less about the draft...except when the sixers pick...and i not staying home to watch five minutes of sixer picks

i will tivo however

holla

BigEd76

Varsho sucks too.

7-4 final, Phils hold a .002 lead over THE REBUILDING FLORIDA MARLINS for 2nd place

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Wingspan on June 28, 2006, 03:19:07 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 05, 2006, 03:35:17 PM
At least we have Pat Gillick now and he has the balls to do stuff and fight for what he wants.

i would like to take an opportunity to point out that the only non-call-up move made by gillick since this post was the signing of a releif pitcher who hasnt even been brought in in 7 days.

HE HAS BALLS!

Let's wait before organizing the lynch mob. His job really starts when he gets to pick his manager and have some cash to play with.

Well, I take that back a little bit. He has to parlay some of these clowns into something for next year. He has to sell.