farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

The crying and whimpering coming from those flags is hilarious.

paco

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 13, 2008, 08:29:46 PM
He's still sticking up for Romo saying how unfair it is that everything falls on the QBs shoulders

Someone cue up that song stand by your man.

TO's tears are great. Vadge.

Not only does he have alligator arms, but apparently he has got crocodile tears as well.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

paco

Seabiscuit36

he really seemed like he was faking that? 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

paco

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 13, 2008, 09:02:02 PM
he really seemed like he was faking that? 

I refuse to believe there is an ounce of selflessness in him.

SD_Eagle5

phillymic2000

of course he was faking it, he let it slip after saying the team the team, it's a team loss, then he says " I worked to hard for this" classic T.O. I have never cheered so hard for another nfc east team in my life: now as much as I hate favrerere the early weather prediction is
Sunday, Jan 20
High: 19 °F
Mostly cloudy
Sunday Night, Jan 20
Low: 10 °F
Snow

It is the late game too right?

Rome

GET OFF THE FIELD YOU fargING DOUCHEBAG corksuckER.

PhillyPhreak54

He looks like he shtein himself.

Phanatic

If the Pats had lost it really would have been the perfect weekend...
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Eagaholic

Quote from: phillymic2000 on January 13, 2008, 09:16:48 PM
of course he was faking it, he let it slip after saying the team the team, it's a team loss, then he says " I worked to hard for this" classic T.O. I have never cheered so hard for another nfc east team in my life

I've always considered rooting for another team in your same division a sort of homosexual related behavior, but the Giants today definitely get an exception. It never felt better to see another NCF east team win.

Rome

There's a difference between being happy that the Giants won and celebrating the fact that the Cowboys choked.  I'm not happy the Giants won at all and if they lose on Sunday I won't shed a tear for them.   Watching that bitch Romo gas another playoff game was truly awesome, though, even his losing means the Giants get to play another week.

BTW: I think Green Bay is going to torch the Giants next weekend.