farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 05, 2008, 08:23:53 PM
Williams is switching to his #38 from Oklahoma next season since he doesn't have to pay anyone for it

He's hoping Goodell will mistakenly fine someone else after his next illegal tackle.

(I think if players change their number they end up owing Reebok for unused jerseys or somethng though)

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

He didn't practice yesterday either. 

I forget.....did TO practice at all during the week leading up to the SB or did he sit out up until the first offensive posession? 

ice grillin you

he practiced the week before...but all the reports were doom and gloom...how he coulndt do this and couldnt do that...didnt look good at all ect...i remember thinking up until they announced he would give it a go that he wouldnt play
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I remember the doom and gloom reports but couldn't remember if he was actually out there practicing or not.  I suspect things will be similar for him this week and that he'll still suit up on Sunday to play. 

ice grillin you

yeah i dont think theres anyway he doesnt get out there sunday...and hell definitely play up the fact of how hurt he is and it doesnt look good so that when he does play it will be TO giving his all for the team blah blah blah
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

reese125

farging freak of nature..unreal

reese125

Terrell Owens reportedly looked improved at practice Friday, appearing to do all work without restrictions.
He was with the first team, and did some drills where he went up for the ball. His limp appeared to be gone. All systems are go for Owens to start on Sunday, and be a huge factor in the game.Jan. 11 - 12:47 pm et
Source: Dallas Morning News

Magical_Retard

he was on some nfl network show being interviewed by deion and like a movie scene looked at the camera and said "get your popcorn ready".

i really would love to see the giants beat the cowboys...you know a blowup is coming...with moss having the yr he had and if the cowboys lose...owens wouldnt be able to take it.

Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Rome

He really can't be crippled too severely.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

BigEd76

ha.....Dallas is the first NFC #1 seed to lose in the divisional round since the strike year of 1987

Wade Phillips is still winless in the playoffs

Dallas still hasn't won a playoff game in 11 years

Romo is going to get blasted for his trip to Mexico

T.O. still won't win a ring

All downhill since the loss to the Eagles  8)

QB Eagles