'06 NCAA Tourney Thread

Started by SunMo, March 16, 2006, 12:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMarchHare

ALL DOOKIES SUCK!! THEY SUCK, THEY SUCK!!  heh heh heh.
Anyone but Reid.

phillymic2000

That is a great shot of that tool, cut your fargin hair.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

Great start by Nova

losing 9-0 already

SunMo

they are playing like shtein and only down a few.  BC blew it's chance to put this game away early and now they will pay for it.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Thats what I was thinking when the Cats went on a 12-1 run. BC had the momentum and a chance to put 'em away but did not.

Let's hope Foye and Ray are hot in the 2nd half. And they cannot get into foul trouble!

Geowhizzer

Talk about squeaking one out.  Nice to see old Rollie again.  :yay

MDS

My bracket continues to live on life support!!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

jeffreyjpa

The one encouraging thing is Nova hung in the game despite shooting terribly through most of it. Have to give BC credit, they played Nova about as tough as I've seen them played this year. The Refs really let both sides bang during the second half and the OT, and Jay Wright looked more relieved than happy leaving the court.

What the hell happened to Mike Nardi?? Randy Foye saved their ass tonight.

I like their chances against the Georgetown/Florida winner on Sunday to go to the Final Four.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: jeffreyjpa on March 24, 2006, 10:25:54 PM
The one encouraging thing is Nova hung in the game despite shooting terribly through most of it. Have to give BC credit, they played Nova about as tough as I've seen them played this year. The Refs really let both sides bang during the second half and the OT, and Jay Wright looked more relieved than happy leaving the court.

What the hell happened to Mike Nardi?? Randy Foye saved their ass tonight.

I like their chances against the Georgetown/Florida winner on Sunday to go to the Final Four.

mcnabbmvp

Boy, I'd hate to be in that UConn lockeroom tonight. The refs saved them big time. I would be suprised if the players came out with some arse left. Overall good close game. This year I think could be the best tourney play in quite some time.
"One thing in the NFL, it's not the team with the best players (that wins). It's the team that plays the best as a team." - Corey Simon,DT EAGLES

The BIGSTUD

I love it. Every team that I've been calling overrated is falling right into place to play Nova.

I can't wait until Nova exposes Florida just as they did BC.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Philly Forever on March 25, 2006, 01:46:22 AM
I can't wait until Nova exposes Florida just as they did BC.

Um... what?  If anything, BC exposed Villanova a little.

The BIGSTUD

BC shot 12% better than Nova. Nova was cold shooting and still won.

If Nova played just a normal game for them, this game isn't even close.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Philly Forever on March 25, 2006, 01:58:55 AM
If Nova played just a normal game for them, this game isn't even close.

Right, but they didn't.  They were off big-time.  Possibly there's something BC did right that Florida can learn from.