Moss' Agent Smokes Crack

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, March 15, 2006, 02:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

And gets busted.

PFT.com

MOSS' AGENT BUSTED FOR CRACK POSSESSION

NFL agent Dante DiTrapano, whose one and only client is Raiders receiver Randy Moss, was arrested in St. Petersburg, Florida on Tuesday for possession of crack cocaine.

Both DiTrapano and his wife face the charges.  Three other persons were arrested at the same time, and are charged with possession of crack cocaine and a variety of other offenses.

DiTrapano had rented three rooms at the St. Petersburg Hilton for a one-night stay. Per the police department's web site, he "created a disturbance at his room, prompting the management to call the police, and officers located the illegal drugs when they arrived at the rooms to investigate the call."

The mugshots of the five defendants are available on line (I love this freakin' country):

[Clockwise from upper left corner:  Louis Dante DiTrapano, Teri A. DiTrapano, James A. Lockett, Glinder Cecil, James D. Harper.]

We don't know what the hell to make of this one.  DiTrapano is a lawyer in Charleston, West Virginia, and we've spoken to him a couple of times in the past.  A year ago, we told him that the Vikings were close to trading Moss to the Raiders, and he basically said we were nuts.

In hindsight, maybe he just thought we were on crack.

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MadMarchHare

QuotePolice found 73 pieces of crack cocaine and 21 grams of powder cocaine

That's a lotta snuff.
Anyone but Reid.

Sgt PSN

The dude in the bottom left looks like Micheal Irvin after doing an 8 ball at 3am. 

PhillyPhanInDC

The guy bottom right looks like a Santana Moss, mang.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.