2006 Free Agent Tracker - Defense

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 14, 2006, 10:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's looking more and more like Bunkley will be the top D-Lineman available when the Eagles pick.

SD_Eagle5

(Sirius) Carolina released Brenston Buckner

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Feva

Broncos cut DE Trevor Pryce. (ESPNEWS)
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: EagleFeva on March 01, 2006, 04:53:10 PM
Broncos cut DE Trevor Pryce. (ESPNEWS)

Whoa.  Quality player there.  Pryce >>>> Kevin Mawae (as far as the Eagles are concerned)

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sun_Mo on March 01, 2006, 04:57:36 PM
why are you comparing DE and C?

Because people are waxing poetic about the Eagles possibly acquiring Mawae, I thought I'd compare his overall value to someone that is now already available.

Feva

Not to mention that DE is a much bigger need than C right now.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: EagleFeva on March 01, 2006, 05:00:41 PM

Listen to this man.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: EagleFeva on March 01, 2006, 05:00:41 PM

I agree but I'll take a flyer on Pryce. He's on the decline.

Feva

Didn't see him anywhere in the thread but the Bills cut Lawyer Milloy as well.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: EagleFeva on March 01, 2006, 05:29:24 PM
Didn't see him anywhere in the thread but the Bills cut Lawyer Milloy as well.

Beat me to it  :P

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.