Pro Bowl thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, February 12, 2006, 06:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Aloha.

Guess I'm the only one watching  ;D

Peyton Manning looks like complete shtein. It was great seeing him throw a pick then go to the sideline and complain about the slick footballs.

PhillyPhreak54

Peyton complain? Nah. No way. That guy never complains!

This game will help me go to sleep in a few minutes. Well that and the third rum and coke that I'm working on.

PhillyPhreak54

Just as shocking to hear Theisman already starting the blowing of the taterskins.

Anyone else hear him and Maguire talking about "working those balls" when talking about the slick footballs? Ok, so it was juvenile but so what! It was funny,

LBIggle

hahaaha dawk just rawked harrison.  :-D

PhillyPhreak54

BDawk just drilled Harrison. :yay

SD_Eagle5

Damn, that Dawk hit was sweet.  :yay Can't wait for next season.

PhillyPhreak54

ProBowl or no ProBowl....Kyle VandenBosch is making himself some serious cash this year. He took the 1-year deal with Tennessee to prove he was healthy and went out and had 12.5 sacks. Now he has 2 more in the ProBowl.

GET KVB!!

Yes, I'm serious. As a heart attack.

PhillyPhreak54

OH MY GOD!

Larry Fitzgerald is baby Jesus. Did you see that catch?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Feva

Kyle Van Den Bosch with his 2nd sack of the day with 11 minutes to go in the 2nd qtr.  Someone else to keep an eye on this offseason.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 12, 2006, 07:09:02 PM
ProBowl or no ProBowl....Kyle VandenBosch is making himself some serious cash this year. He took the 1-year deal with Tennessee to prove he was healthy and went out and had 12.5 sacks. Now he has 2 more in the ProBowl.

GET KVB!!

Yes, I'm serious. As a heart attack.

I didn't realize he was an F/A. I wouldn't mind him as our RDE at all.

Great catch by Fitzgerald there.

Feva

Damn you and your quick ass posting Phreak....  :boom

That Fitzgerald catch was ridiculous though....  :yay :yay

Really bailed out "Mr. Valtrex"
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

LBIggle

now retart would shut the farg up about it.   "ya know.. mike vick is learning how to make throws like that.."

what the farg are you talking about crack baby.. it was a desperation throw in a meaningless game.  god, die, yesterday.

PhillyPhreak54

Larry Fitz went to Valley Forge Military Academy. So he has some local ties.

I would give anything to see him in Eagles green. Never happen, but I can dream about it.

Feva

Quote from: L-ong-B-each-I-ggle on February 12, 2006, 07:12:16 PM
now retart would shut the farg up about it.   "ya know.. mike vick is learning how to make throws like that.."

what the farg are you talking about crack baby.. it was a desperation throw in a meaningless game.  god, die, yesterday.

You gotta learn, man.

Vick positive play = opportunity for SNF crew to get to knob slobbin'.

PhillyPhreak54

Did you see that abortion Vick threw up there? What an idiot.