Anyone familiar how to get free videos for Ipods?

Started by Seabiscuit36, February 04, 2006, 01:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

I really dont feel like paying for videos on itunes.  is there any other sites or ways?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Wingspan

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on February 04, 2006, 01:51:40 PM
I really dont feel like paying for videos on itunes.  is there any other sites or ways?

you should be able to drop any video file into itunes, and then you can convert it for your ipod in the Advanced menu across the top.

you can rip DVDs as well, but you're probably on a PC, and not a mac, so i couldnt tell you how to do that.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

QuoteAnyone familiar to get free videos for Ipods?

Your english is appalling.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: rjs246 on February 04, 2006, 02:28:22 PM
QuoteAnyone familiar to get free videos for Ipods?

Your english is appalling.
Sorry bout that i was still drunk from last night
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons