Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Are you saying Temple would have maybe covered the spread with DiMichele?

MDS

ummm yes. im guessing something like 31-10 would have been the final.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Cerevant

Quote from: MDS on September 21, 2008, 11:07:46 PM
idiot did you not see a redshirt freshman qb in there?

So, what you are saying is that when he gets a couple of years under his belt, Temple will make the playoffs and might even give Deleware a run for their money?
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Seabiscuit36

ha, Delaware would destroy Temple as they get NFL caliber players who leave D1A for 1AA
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Cerevant

Well, maybe they could win a game in the first round so that they could finish "almost fourth" just like the basketball team Todd is so proud of.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

MDS

haha that joke was so funny that 300th time you told it

Cerevant

I'm still perfecting my skill at beating a dead horse.  I'll never be as good as MDS.

SD_Eagle5

Derrick Williams is having a hell of a game so far. So is the Illini O. Great catch by Benn. 14-14

PoopyfaceMcGee

21-14 lead, now Scirrotto picks off Juice in Illinois territory.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 27, 2008, 08:55:04 PM
Derrick Williams is having a hell of a game so far. So is the Illini O. Great catch by Benn. 14-14

First guy in the Paterno era to score a TD via rush, reception and kick return.

Drunkmasterflex

PSU is now 6th in the AP poll.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell